15

~Rosemary's pov~

"Bye Scar!! I'm gonna miss you so much!!!" I hugged her tightly, and Scarlett hugged me back, just as tightly. I gave her a hundred kisses, before Niall took her into his arms. Scarlett nuzzled into his chest, and she whimpered. She's really smart.... I thought. She knows that she's leaving, and we're not coming...... "I wuv you!" She said, pointing at me. I smiled, even though I felt like I was going to cry. "I love you too, Scar. Stay safe, love." She giggled when I gave her another kiss. "Be good for Gramma." She nodded, and Niall gave her a kiss on the cheek before handing her to my Mum.

"Thanks, Mum." I told her, giving her a hug. She smiled. "Of course! Have a good time!! I'll take good care of Scarlett until you get back." I nodded, pulling away. They walked toward the plane, and Scarlett turned back and waved. I waved back, feeling immense sadness. Niall put his arms around me, and I hugged him back, feeling safe in his arms. "We should probably get going." Niall whispered, and I nodded, looking out at the plane my daughter was now sitting in, through the window. Niall took my hand, and together we walked hand-in-hand out the front door, where a cab was waiting. I climbed in, and Niall followed.

The cab dropped us off at the hotel, where my suitcase was waiting up in our room. "Did Louis ever say what was bothering him?" I asked Niall, as I zipped up my suitcase. "No. He's hid away in the bus since after the concert yesterday. I wonder if it's something to do with Eleanor. I haven't heard from her in weeks." My heart jumped into my throat, as realization set in. "Oh." Was all I could say. So that was why he wouldn't talk to me.

Niall, being the gentleman that he is, insisted that he carry my bags. "Thanks, love." I told him, as I stepped into the bus. I saw Liam sitting in the back on his phone. "Hey!" I greeted, and he smiled. "Hi, Rose." I sat down on the sofa-ish thing next to me, and he put his arm around. "I didn't know you were coming with us." He said, and I nodded. "Mum told me to take a break from Scarlett, and 'have fun' " I said, putting air quotes on 'have fun'. He chuckled, and put his phone on the seat next to him. "With us, you'll have a blast," He said, before whispering, "That is if Louis comes out of that bunk." He motioned to the only closed bunk.

"Hopefully." I replied quietly. Niall came walking by, and I could tell he noticed Liam's arm around me. I turned away from him, and looked at Harry. "So where are we off to?" I asked the group. "Detroit." Niall said, putting his arm around my waist, and pulling me away from Liam. I rolled my eyes at him, before facing the group again. "Sounds like fun." I grinned, well aware of the fact that Niall was holding me suffocatingly tight. And it seemed, so did everyone else. I blushed, looking down at my hands, which were crossed in my lap. After a while the lads played some video games on the Xbox, and I watched for a while. Louis even came out of his bunk for the first time, but no one tried to make a big deal about it.

"Princess..." Niall murmured, so only I could hear him. "What?" I replied, as he kissed my neck. "I'm not in the mood, Ni." I told him, and he stopped. "Are you mad at me?" He asked sadly, his blue eyes wide. I bumped his shoulder lightly, and smiled. "No." He grinned at me. He looked like he wanted to kiss me, but something behind me made him stop. I had no doubt Louis had been watching. I moved out of Niall's grasp. "I'll be right back." I whispered to Niall, before going to Niall's bunk and taking out my phone. Sitting down near the front of the bus, I called Eleanor. "Hi, Rosemary. It's been a while since I've talked to you, what's up?" She sounded casual, but it was faker than a Barbie doll's plastic head. "I need you to come out here. I'm dying being the only girl!!" I complained to her, and I heard her breath catch.

"Please, El! I need a girlfriend. Sure the lads are great and all, but sometimes I just need some girl time, right?" She sighed, and agreed to come out. "Thank you so much El!! You are the best friend ever!!" She muttered something before hanging up. "What was that about?" I looked up and Louis was leaning against the wall, staring at me. It seemed like all the air had been sucked out of the room, and it was all I could do to keep from choking. "I.... Uh..... Needed a girlfriend......" I stuttered out, but it just sounded like a bundle of jibberish. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I appreciate you trying to help me, really, I do," he started, and I looked down embarrassed.