Chapter 8

I realize I really need to try to keep on updating this story so I'll try my best to! xx

Chapter 8

We both burst out of the water. The lake was so deep. I looked to my right and I saw Harry struggling in the water. I swam over to him and grabbed on to his waist.

"Can you not swim Harry?" I looked at him, concerned.

"I haven't swam in awhile and I've never really been good at it.." he looked so embarassed.

I kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, that's okay. I didn't learn to swim until I was twelve."

I looked into his deep, green eyes when I suddenly realized what had happened. I looked around for what could have caused our boat to jolt us out of it, and into the water. I saw a giant boulder sticking out of the water, but I thought it was weird how it had felt like the boat was pushed somehow. 

I supported Harry as we both climbed back into the boat. He was shivering. The wind was strong and we were both soaked. 

"How did that even happen?" he said

"I don't know.. Let's just get out of here and go home and change"

Harry curled up in the bottom of the boat and I began to paddle us to shore. I rowed the boat as fast as I could, taking so much of my strength to do so. Harry kept looking up at me, smiling at me, his eyes glistening. 

Once we finally got to shore, I got out and pulled the boat and grabbed his hand and pulled him out. I couldn't help but looking back at the spot in the lake where we were when we were thrown into the water. Something just seemed strange about the whole thing, I thought. 

We were soon on our way home, I was driving. Harry looked so tired as if he was about to fall asleep. I kept glancing at him admiring him and how cute he looked. 

As soon as we got back to his and Louis' apartment, I noticed Louis' car parked next to us, as I pulled into the parking spot outside the apartment. Harry got out and I told him to go shower and get dressed into some warm clothes. 

"I love you" he said, kissing my forehead. "You're the best." 

He walked up the stairs into their huge apartment and I could hear Louis yell as Harry walked in the door. Those two and their adorable bromance. 

I grabbed the picnic basket out of the trunk of Harry's car and closed it. Suddenly I heard walking behind me, but once I turned around no one was there. Weird, I thought.

I started walking towards the apartment when I heard more footsteps, but closer. I turned around and about a hundred yards away were two girls, around my age, walking toward me with smirks on their faces.

"Aren't you Harry Styles girlfriend, Brittany?" the blonde one asked curiously. This situation didn't feel right

"Yeah, I am. Something I can help-" I started to say as I got cut off by one girl grabbing my arm and pinning it behind my back, the other girl pushing the basket out of my hold. 

"We can't let you take Harry away from us, so we're going to have to get rid of you" the other girl said as she kicked me in the shin, causing me to tumble to the ground. 

Both of the girls started kicking me in the ribs and the stomach, causing me to bend forward in ecscruciating pain. 

"HARRY BELONGS TO US!!" they screamed as they kept kicking me and began to drag me into the woods and everything began to go black.

HARRYS POV

Once I had gotten out of the shower, I noticed Brittany wasn't anywhere in the apartment, that's strange.