Chapter 6

I'm going to try and make this chapter longer than the ones I've written since they've been pretty short. This chapter will be better, promise! xx

Chapter 6

"Hey Sun!" I decided to call my bestfriend and see how she was doing while on our way to the apartment.

"Hey Britt. What's up?" she asked.

"Well, I'm with Harry and we're spending the night at his and Louis' apartment, and I just wanted to check up on you? How's life?"

"It's going pretty good. I actually passed my exams this week," she exclaimed.

"Oh, that's great! Do you have to take any more exams?"

"Just one. Then after that one, I'm done. Thank God," she said. "So how are you and curly doing? Put me on speaker so I can say something to him."

"We're doing amazing, but alright." I pressed speaker and listened for what she was going to say. I nudged Harry's arm, so he would realize what was going on. I nodded towards the phone and he got the idea.

"Am I on speaker?" she asked diliberately.

"Yes, you are. And Harry's listening," I said.

"Okay, so Harry.. I just wanted to remind you to treat my bestfriend right. And I want to let you know that if you ever hurt her in anyway, you're going to have to deal with me. She's been hoping for a guy like you to come into her life and make her happy for a long time. Please don't mess it up. I've never seen her this happy all the time. She deserves that, and she deserves you treating her the right way. Remember that," she explained.

Harry sighed, but smiled. "Sunny, I promise I would never do anything to hurt my princess. She means the world to me, and I made myself a promise that I would never lose her. Ever. And don't even think I'm going to leave her side, I would never. I love her too much, and I know she needs someone to make her happy. I'm proud to be that someone and I'm proud to have her. No one compares to my Brittany, she's one in a million," he said.

"Good, that's what I hoped to hear. Hope you mean that curly. See you too soon. Love you Britt," she said.

"Love you more," I responded.

*click*

******

We pulled into a parking space outside the apartment. Harry walked swiftly to my side of the car and opened the door for me, as I stepped out. He grabbed my hand, and after he shut the door, picked me up into his arms. He kissed me lightly and we walked up the stairs to the apartment.

As he set me on the ground to unlock the door, I placed my hand on his. "Did you really mean all that you told Sunny about me, Harry?" I looked at him hopefully, gazing passionately into his sparkling green eyes.

"Yes, Brittany. I can't even explain how much you mean to me, and how much I love you. I wish there was something I could do, to prove it to you, so you could really know how much. And I promise, I'm going to find a way," he said staring into my eyes. His hands cupped my face, I lifted my hand to touch one of his. I looked into his emerald eyes. I lifted myself onto my tippy toes and kissed him hard on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me, as I did the same. He stopped for a moment and quickly unlocked the door. After he did, he picked me up and carried me inside, still kissing me. He gently laid me down on the couch, yet for a moment, he stopped kissing me. He just sat there, still staring passionately into my eyes.

I sat up and curled up into his chest. I looked up at him, and I noticed his eyes looked sad. I ran my fingers through his curls and brought his face to mine. He kissed me softly, then pulled out of the kiss.

"Brittany.." he whispered sadly.

"What is it, Harry?" I asked sympathetically.

"It's just, I don't exactly feel comfortable kissing you passionately, because our age difference. I don't know.." he said putting his head in his hands.

I lifted his chin up and kissed his cheek. "Harry, listen to me. Our age doesn't matter. I'm going to be 15 soon, and I know you're 18. But when I'm twenty and you're twenty four, do think it will matter? We love eachother. That's all that matters. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable kissing me like that. And if you're also talking about going to far, all we have to do is wait. Could you wait for me Harry, please?" I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled shyly. He nodded and said, "Of course I'll wait for you. I would wait forever if I had to, for you."

He kissed me again, and I fell back onto the couch. We started kissing more passionately, careful not to get caught up in the moment. I was barely fifteen, and I wanted to wait until marriage. Thankfully Harry was wonderful and understood that.

After we stopped kissing, we decided to go lay down in the bedroom. I was so tired, so as soon as we hit the bed, he wrapped his arms around me and I nestled into his chest.

"Goodnight love," he said.

"Goodnight." I kissed him, then fell into a deep sleep.

******

I woke up to Harry's face inches from mine. He looked so peaceful while he slept, his eyelashes made him look even more adorable, as well as his half-smile. I kissed his nose and slipped out of bed to take a quick shower.

After I got out of the shower, I threw my clothes on. I took a long look in the mirror at my appearance and I realized I looked like such a happy person. I washed my face, and applied makeup, also leaving my hair natural, it's long waves carressing my cheekbones.

When I got to the kitchen I opened the fridge and grabbed the eggs. I began cooking the eggs when I heard Harry get up. He walked into the kitchen, his hair a mess, and as soon as he saw me, he smiled, and ran up to me and spun me around.

"Harry, put me down! I'm trying to cook!" I said.

He put me down, sat at the table and pouted.

"Well goodmorning to you too," he said, still pouting.

I laughed. I went up to him and kissed him.

"Goodmorning," I said, smiling.

His face lit up, and he winked. "Goodmorning gorgeous," he said. I went back to over to the stove to continue cooking the eggs.

When they were ready, I prepared us two plates. I set them down on the table, one in front of him, and he began eating it immediately.

"Wow, slow down curly," I said, grabbing the OJ out of the fridge and pouring two glasses of it.

"What? I'm really hungry," he said with his mouth full of food.

I laughed and sat next to him. I was so lucky to have him.

He turned his head to look at me when he was done. I looked at him curiously. He was staring.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about how I don't deserve someone like you. You're too good to me." he said, smiling.

"It's because I love you," I said, kissing his nose. "But Harold I think I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You're the one who is WAY too good for me."

"I'll do anything for you," he said. "You deserve it. You deserve a good life, and someone who puts you first."

I kissed him.

"Thank you," I said smiling as we released from the kiss.

"You're welcome, beautiful. Now finish your breakfast. We're going to the park today!"

******