Chapter 3

so i decided i'm going to write another chapter tonight.. hope ya'll like it! xxx

Chapter 3

"I love you too, Harry." I smiled at him, looking right into his gorgeous green eyes. He lifted me off my feet, kissing me, and spun me around. It was one of the most magical moments we've had, together.

We met up with the rest of the boys, all forming a group hug and making our way back to the limo. 

"We should celebrate your one week anniversary guys! Let's go eat some place!" Niall said as all six of us slid into the back of the limo. "If only there was a Nandos in Orlando." 

Nandos was Niall's favorite place to eat, everyone knew that. However, they were only located in Europe. 

The boys were going back to London in only four months, and I dreaded the day I'd have to say goodbye. 

"Yes, let's!" All four of the other boys said.

It was so funny how all of them sometimes spoke at the exact same moment. I reminded me of all the times they introduced themselves. 

"Hi, we're One Direction," they'd all say together. Their voices all connected as one.

That's what I loved most about these boys. They were like, the Five Musketeers. All for one, and one for all.

"I'm good with that. Let's go!" I said as we drove off.

******

I couldn't breathe, my stomach was killing me. I looked up and saw that all the boys were in the same situation, looking as if they were all in pain as well.

"Lou--Louis, s--stop it. Too funny, bro," Zayn said while laughing uncontrollably. 

Louis couldn't stop laughing himself. He had just done all his impersonations he knew, and they all  were too funny, obviously since all the six of us couldn't breathe, literally. Louis was just like a five year old.

"Alright," Louis said after we all calmed ourselves down. "Let's make like a tree, and get outta here!"

"Uh, Lou," Liam said. "I think it's, 'Let's make like a banana and split." 

"Whatever man, let's just go," Louis said while laughing and rolling his eyes and he punched Liam's arm.

We slid back into the limo and began our long drive home. It took us two hours. Two hours of nonstop, uncontrollable laughter caused by Louis, and some by me, to my surprise. As far as I knew I had no sense of humor what so ever.

*****

I plopped on my bed, exhausted. I knew I should go straight to bed, but instead decided to check my Twitter.

As the page loaded, I noticed I had two new text messages. 

(2) New Text Messages

(1/2) 

From: Harry S. :)

hi my beautiful girlfriend. just wanted to remind you that you are indeed beautiful. and my girlfriend ;) and also wanted to thank you for an amazing night. you're amazing and i love you to the moon and back :) xx

(2/2)

From: Sunny bffl x

hey love. what's going on? just thought i'd check up on ya. seeing you've been too busy with Mr. Curly to make time for me ;) lol jk you two are deff adorbz. love you! text back asap xx

p.s. CHECK YOUR TWITTER

Before I answered either text, I scrolled through my Twitter page. I saw #BrittanyAndStyles #BrittanyStylesIsGorgeous and #OMGTINDERSTYLESGETMARRIEDANDHAVEBABIESALREADY were trending. Geez, people these days, so obsessed with the One Direction world.

I saw that I had over +50,000 DM, so I decided to go through them and answer a few. 

@ilovebrittanystyles: you are absolutely stunning! you are so lucky, harry is an amazing fella!

@ilovebrittanystyles: @britt_tinder14: thank you beautiful xx so are you. and i know :p xx

I decided I'd answer more later on in the week, it was getting late. I needed my beauty sleep. 

First I responded to the texts I recieved:

To: Harry S. :)

hi wonderful boyfriend. you are amazing i am so lucky. thank you i know, i know ;) and no, thank you for an amazing night. i had fun! love you more :) xx

p.s. check your twitter xx

I quickly did what I wanted to do:

@britt_tinder14: wonderful night with @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial and last but not least, my loving boyfriend @Harry_Styles! love you all xx

Then I quickly responded to my bestfriend before climbing into bed. 

To: Sunny bffl x

hi babe. NO don't you even think about that, i'll always have time for you. i did check my twitter, thanks for the notice. lovely messages i get! and thank you, i am quite lucky. love you! Xxx

*sent*

I turned off my phone and shut my laptop. I need sleep, period.

******

Last thing on my mind before falling asleep and the first sight I see when I woke up: Harry Styles.

I think this chapter was quite a bit short. Hope you all liked it. I'll begin the next one as soon as I can! xx