【열 셋】

•• ━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━ ••Thirteen | (Y/N)

Thirteen | (Y/N).

"So... What now?" He asked, looking at me with his signature sultry gaze. I immediately felt at home again, trapped in both the arms and the eyes of my lover.

I instinctively brought my arms around his neck, pulling him down for another kiss. I made sure to take it slow, pulling back a beat too soon so he'd come running. I let myself be chased, stepping back further and further, allowing heat between us to act as a magnet.

When he pulls away suddenly, I fight the urge to whine in displeasure.

"What's wrong?" I asked, panting softly as my eyes flickered from his eyes to his pink lips. I tried not to let my longing show, but it proved to be futile as I saw the smirk slowly spread across his mauve mouth. Pearly whites soon come into view as his lips stretch over his teeth, looking down at me in amusement.

"I guess you've missed me, too."

"What are you talking about, idiot?" I playfully pushed his shoulder, but he was looming over me again in an instant. The smile on my face soon faded when I caught a whiff of his cologne, the scent clouding my senses.

"I've been home ten minutes and you're already dying to rip my clothes off," He stated smugly.

Of course, I thought. We haven't made love in over two months.

But stroking his ego would only lead to my sexual demise, so I instead played coy, stepping back as I took notice of his reactions-- the curl of his lip and the furrow of his brow as the distance between us grew.

"Wait-" He said, regret quickly overtaking his features, "Where are you going?"

It was now my turn to smirk, "What do you mean? I'm giving you the space you wanted." I spoke gently, a teasing grin on my face as I turned around swiftly, swaying down the hallway with the attitude I knew he liked. Like always, the motion of my hips had him trudging behind like a lost puppy.

When I heard him backpedaling, I knew I had won.

"Jamkkanman, Jamkkanman- J- jagiya. Wait-"

••●••

I smirked at the memory, chuckling to myself as I allowed my creative juices to flow again, the loud typing resuming throughout the loud house.