1. Nostalgia

___________________________________

After an eventful day in Hong Kong, we are back in Korea. We had a busy schedule throughout, and going back to the hotel room would take up a lot of time which might have resulted in missing our flight, so we directly went to the airport and flew back. Most of us slept throughout the four hours of our journey. The cold breeze of Seoul brushed against us, making us feels at home. The news outlets must have found out our flight timings, we were rushed out of the airport into our van. The staff members offered to get our luggage seeing the mad crowd gathered up at the exit. It was past 5 in the morning and we were exhausted, yet we decided to stop by the BigHit Building. Why? Because the events that took place last night were too overwhelming for each one of us. We won the artist of the year award for the past two years. This year, we won three of the four grand prizes. It was a lot of emotions to process. I don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry with happiness. Taehyung on the other hand had just calmed down, the same with the other members. We passed by our first dorm on the way, it was a detour. We wanted to visit it on the way.  

"Guys sometimes I feel like, this is all just a dream. Like we are the same BTS who were criticized for our name back when we were debuting, we won rookie awards and struggled for the next few years and after that, we were standing on the same stage with the grand award, and today? Not one, we got three of them in one night." Jin hyung said walking up the stairs as we trailed along him.

"And to say that we were considering disbanding earlier this year. So ironic, isn't it guys?" Hoseok said, a little bright while the others nodded in agreement as we turned towards our meeting room. Frankly, I felt my world crumble when we resorted to that option. I am so glad that we worked through it and took the right decision then.

"We have made a far way, a long tiring yet worth-for journey," Jimin said, to no one in particular. We sure did, the proud and shining eyes of all the staff members who went with us, the feeling of being the cause of their happiness was irreplaceable. The loud and screaming crowd boosted our confidence, their cheers telling us how happy they are. I am determined that I'll work harder to see those expressions again. 

"And we never expected that!" Taehyung added to Jimin's. How could we? We were disappointed with ourselves that we couldn't muster up the strength to check up on the live votes. Our armys surely love us immensely to give something as big as these awards.

Yoongi hyung opened the door to the room. "Back in the day we did not even have proper food and necessary things," he said, plopping himself down the long, blue L-shaped couch. Hyung is back with his 'back in the day' tales. Damn, these guys are making me nostalgic.

"But we survived it! I am so glad we made it this far" I added to his statements while collecting my AirPods from the table. The moment I picked them up everyone was looking at... me?

"What?" I ask defensively, frowning at them. Why are they giving me that look?

"You better not lose them Namjoonie," Jin hyung said while laughing and within a second the whole room was full of laughter. I swear to God... wait, I am an atheist. Still, I have never regretted picking up my airports this much in my entire life. And they said to be the leader, it'll be easy. Now I am stuck with these six dorks... I love them.

"I won't hyung" I replied scratching my nape as I picked them up, putting them in the pocket of my hoodie while they gave me disapproving looks, shaking their heads.

"Geez you guys, collect your belongings, we need to leave now. Jungkook your whole ziplock is here? Wait," Yoongi leaned a bit to pick it up, having unsurprised expressions. "It has your wallet too? Seriously dude?" The ziplock was transparent with his back card on full display. This kid is so careless about his belonging.

"Ah shit, it was here all along. I thought I lost it. I was worried I couldn't buy the things I wanted." Jungkook was rather happy upon finding his card that Yoongi's words fell on deaf ears. I sighed, shaking my head.

"As if upon being with us you'll pay to buy something" Taehyung scoffed, looking up. His nose was still bright red and a little runny.

"That's another case" the said boy replied, giggling. Meanwhile, everyone else gathered their belongings. I rechecked mine to see if I have them all or not.

"Anyways get up boys, we need to get home before Mr. Bang gets to know we are still out," Jin hyung said getting up from his place and looking at everyone checking if we are ready to leave for the dorm.

___________________________________