7. Remorse

__________________________________

The moment they got out, they saw JUNGKOOK banging his head on the wall. It wasn't aggressively, just like when you regret your decisions.

"I just disrespected someone elder than me" he mumbled but was heard by the boys since JUNGKOOK had no idea they were behind him. Jin placed a hand between the wall and JUNGKOOK's head which caused him to know about their presence.

"Yah...If you keep on banging your head like this your head will burst" Jin scolded which somehow sounded pleasant to JUNGKOOK's ears. Yes, he was craving for getting scolded by his Jin hyung.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said all that to him. I should have respected him. I'll go say sorry to him." Yes JEON JUNGKOOK was panicking cuz no matter what, he never disrespected anyone in his whole life. He was about to go when Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him back. It took JUNGKOOK aback....since when he didn't have the power to resist someone's hold onto him or since when Yoongi got so much strength.

"You said you are from the future huh? Don't we live together?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course hyung, we all live together." He answered in confusion, that why was this being asked.

"That's questionable. But still know that when you show someone their mirror, it's them who should apologize not you" Yoongi said. JUNGKOOK just noticed that over the years this vibe of Suga never changed. He responded with a nod.

"Jungkook, you have been an Idol for a few years. This was seriously your first time disrespecting someone?" Jimin asked, just to get his head flicked by Hoseok.

"Ayah"

"What kind of question is that? And why do you sound like it is something to be proud of?" Hobi asked raising an eyebrow.

"No... I was just asking" the poor guy defended himself.

"Well if teasing Jimin hyung ain't counted then yes" JUNGKOOK jokingly said. "It's just that I can't tolerate if someone says anything to you guys or ARMYs. And knowing what all he did to us afterwards. I had to do this, it just happened" He said in a more serious tone looking at his younger version.

"What do you mean by he did something afterwards?" Joon asked.

"Well some things should be left onto time isn't it?" He replied.

"Kookie changed so much, I can't believe" Tae said dramatically which caused JUNGKOOK to choke on air.

"What did I say something wrong? Are you hurt? I am sorry" Tae panicked a bit.

"No no... it's... it's just the name you called me with. That just makes me miss you guys more" He replied, sadness evident in his eyes.

"What do you mean by missing us? We are right in front of you" Jin said.

"Yes you are here but you all aren't the same. It's like you are the same person still a lot different." He sighed lowly. "No worries I'll get used to it." And here was a sudden change in his voice. "By the way, I came here to ask if I can use the dorm. I need to freshen up."

"Except the members, no one is allowed at the dorms. If you are one of us you can" Joon replied. JUNGKOOK got the cue and smiled a bit.

"Thanks Hyung!"

"Jungkook wait! Will you come back here or-" Jimin was cut in between.

"Hyung first I'll be grabbing some casual outfits from a nearby store. Wash up myself and then go get some daily need stuff"

"Oh, ok" Jimin smiled which pleased JUNGKOOK very much.

"Umm... hyung?"

"Yes?" six heads turned towards him, synchronized.

"You need something from the shop? I'll bring it"

"Uh...I guess we are out of rice and fruits so yea that's all" Jin thought for a second and said.

"Okie, all the best for practice" With that JUNGKOOK turned around to leave. jungkook held the hem of his elder self's coat. JUNGKOOK turned around and asked if he needed something.

"Um...what do I call you?" jungkook said like a whisper since he didn't want the members to hear it and being the same person he knew that he has an extremely sharp hearing power.

"To be honest I am myself confused about it" JUNGKOOK said scratching his nape.

"Confused about?" The other members asked being confused about not knowing what the matter is.

"Hyung, what should I call him? Like I can't call myself hyung but at the same time he is older too" jungkook said.

"Let's just call each other by the name, I obviously wouldn't ever use any honorifics for myself" JUNGKOOK suggested.

"You are getting confused about this?" Suga asked making a disgusted face.

"This is a thing to be confused about!" Jungkooks said in unison.

"Over the years what did even change in you?" Tae asked.

"Nothing?" JUNGKOOK shrugged with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

BTS certainly adored the way jungkook will be in future.

"By the way, you didn't mention which year are you from?"

"FIGURE IT OUT!" JUNGKOOK shouted, exiting from the front door of the building.

___________________________________