2. Twilight

___________________________________

All of the hyungs had puffy eyes, some due to crying and some due to the lack of sleep. I'm sure I have too, not to mention my sore limbs. I am tired as hell but just like everyone, I need to keep it up until I plop myself on the comfortable and cozy bed back at the dorm. Once everyone was ready to leave when I turned around to check if I left something behind. 

Looking back at the room with all the album covers of various artists that hung on the wall, while a framed photograph of Jimin, clicked by Yoongi hyung in one of the Run BTS episodes hung on the wall. The amount of albums we have released is really surprising, just five years since our debut, and only four years since we had our first-ever concert. It was a big deal for us, for me back then. Something caught my attention near the massaging machine... the album that hung right behind it on the wall.

"Kook-ah where are you lost?" Hobi hyung called out to me, I don't know why, I subconsciously ignored him.

"Earth to Jeon Jungkook" Tae hyung said waving his hands in front of my face, bringing me out of my train of thought.

"Hyung, isn't it crazy that I feel like it was just yesterday when we debuted? It is so unbelievable." I said as I paced towards our very first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool.

"Yes that's crazy but you aren't alone, we feel the same Kook" Namjoon hyung replied. "But let's reminisce about the past later. Time to go home." I heard him as I touched the album's cover and I felt my consciousness go.

I can't see anything, I know where is everyone, I can hear their muffled voices calling out for me... more like screaming in worry. I tried following their voice but stumbled. I couldn't figure out what is happening, I groaned in agonizing pain... my head hurts.

I felt as if there was an utter state of chaos around me. I felt as if I was reliving my whole life. Backward. I saw that instead of how things got better from the way they were, they were going the reverse way. Everything was going fine and then it all started falling apart.

Each happy memory turned into a painful one, and the words of everyone dear to me rang in my head, harsh words. Going from kind and supportive to bitter and complaining. The overlapping voices were going to make me insane.

"You will never make it." said his fellow trainee who was removed from the group lineup.

"You should tell your son to focus on his studies instead." said a neighborhood lady to mom while I hid behind the door, eavesdropping.

"I don't think that you guys can debut anytime soon." said the dance instructor, supposed to mentor me.

"You are wasting your parents' as well as our money, leave." said one of the staff members looking down at me.

I felt like being pulled into a wormhole with no exit. My limbs have deceived me, I am not able to move even an inch. Feeling suffocated, I panted and gasped for air, there was none. I am certain I am going to suffocate any minute, both mentally and physically. It is making me nauseous and dizzy, I can't focus. It was getting unbearable, and unknowingly, I gave in, letting the darkness consume me.

___________________________________