6. Deceiver

___________________________________

I waited for all of them to leave. When they had all left, I asked, "Sihyuk hyung, I am kind of uneasy in these clothes and I need to wash up. May I go to their dorm? I'll ask them as well."

"You have become a lot more mature than you are right now Jungkook, haven't you? You can even express yourself so well. And about the dorms, you may ask the boys." he replied. I can see the affection and fondness in his eyes. Why did he seem so scary back then?

"I can express myself better all because of hyungs and you. Thank You PD nim, I'll go ask them," I bowed to him and was about to leave when he called me.

"Jungkook!"

"Yes, hyung?"

"You are gonna buy some clothes or-"

"Don't worry hyung, I have my wallet with me. I'll look after the things I'd need," I knew money was a big issue for him, yet he would try to afford all the stuff I needed. I need to thank Yoongi hyung for scolding me regarding the wallet.

"Also..." hyung began again, gaining my attention. Is he mulling over his thoughts? I guess he is.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" I asked as he looked at me... apologetically?

"Did you guys make it?" His question brought a smile to my face. "Yes, we did."

___________________________________

"You all have to be punctual at all times if not then I can guarantee you all will never debut and will never become successful. Mark my words, you'll regret your decisions-" I heard, well aware of who this man was. Yet, I decided to politely ask for his permission.

"Sir, may I talk to them for a while?" I asked in the most polite, nice way possible well aware of the fact that this was the man who demotivated us and made us mentally worn out during our debut. He body-shamed Jimin hyung and called him names. I hated him with all of my existence but kept my composure. I can forgive shitty behavior towards myself, not towards hyungs.

"Sorry but who are? I saw you at Mr Bang's office, are you here for the annual inspection? If yes then I can assure you that you'll find nothing good in them. They are useless. I don't know what potential did our CEO see in them. Even their name 'Bulletproof Boys Scout' sounds like a joke. I am sure their fandom name will be Clowns," at this point, I just wanted to wipe off that nasty grin on his crooked face. He looked so proud of the fact that he just demoralized a group of training teenagers.

I was about to answer the question about my identity truthfully but this man now got on my nerves and no one has the right to say anything about my hyungs and most importantly about the ARMY. I unknowingly gritted my teeth, jaws clenching. My fists were tightly enclosed, certainly, my knuckles had turned white however I was focusing on keeping my calm.
(This surely didn't go unnoticed by Bangtan, they were surely intimated by JUNGKOOK, meanwhile, the instructor was looking at the seven boys in front of him, not looking at the 'official' who came to visit them in his thoughts.) I took a deep breath and thought of the best way to reply to him.

"Yes, I am from the official. My name is Sejin." I gestured my hands for a handshake and the instructor took it. Yep, I used our manager's name. I know this time's BTS were more than confused at what was happening but I didn't care about that right now.

"Yea so as I told you, they are not worthy to get your time. We can talk more about something while having a cup of coffee this evening, isn't it?" He said, which made me disgust him even more.

"And who are you to tell me that they are not worthy of my time? You are just a mere dance instructor, isn't it?" He stared back at me, there is no turning back now.

"And to be honest according, your presence seems useless to me. One more thing, one should never say a word about anyone else's fans, that's so childish of you." I said, trying to sound cold and carry a poker face.

"And talking about BTS, the name itself has a profound meaning...'Bangtan' means to be resistant to bullets, so it means to block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim at adolescents like bullets, to preserve the values and ideals of adolescents. And I guess you are literate enough to know the meaning of 'Sonyendan', isn't it?" The instructor was looking everywhere except at me.

"And to be more precise, what kind of dance instructor, a mentor you are? Don't even know what their name means? You should be hyping them up regarding debut and look what you are doing. Just giving them a long ass speech about the ways they could end up failing." I stormed off the room, fuming with anger. I just wanted to get my frustration out somewhere and I found the most appropriate person for that. The dance instructor was standing there, looking at the ground, just regretting his life decisions, as he should.

___________________________________

Bangtan was speechless. JUNGKOOK looked more than scary to them. The moment he calmed himself down didn't go unnoticed by all of them. It was obvious he intentionally did that, if not then the current state of their instructor might be worse and the thing he said, seemed like something impossible to even think of.

"Sejin-ssi wanted to t-talk to all of you. G-go." The instructor told, which was a cue for the boys to quickly get out of that room.

___________________________________