3. Intruder

___________________________________

"Guys move fast or hyung nim will get mad," A raging voice resonated, more like ordering everyone around him with authority, to hurry.

"Seokin Hyung! where are my shoes!?" asked someone with a deep voice, trying to shout but ending up in cracking his voice. 

"How will he know where are your shoes Taehyung? Does he hang them on his ears or what?" said another one, nonchalantly. He was busy scribbling phrases in his notes to even acknowledge the chaos and confusion going around. "I am sure you hid them so that you don't have to wear them," he mumbled to himself, shaking his head.

"Jin Hyung! Namjoon hyung broke the shoe rack!" Said the highest-pitched voice, mischievously complaining to the eldest while a playful yet wicked smile lingered on his face.

"That was a... mistake," The said guy defended himself. Regretting his life choices as a whole.

"KIM NAMJOON! CAN YOU WALK AROUND WITHOUT DESTROYING THE DORM? " The eldest shouted back. The youngest walked over to Yoongi sitting on the doorstep beside him while the older one was still writing down some Godly lyrics.

"Hey, maknae, ready for today's practice?" Asked Hoseok with excited eyes looking over the youngest, joining the duo of introverts on the doorstep.

"Yes hyung," gleamed the youngest with excitement and a tinge of shyness.

Suddenly, a loud thud made everyone stop in their tracks and the commotion at the Bangtan dorm died down within a second only to rise once again.

All of the seven guys were about to leave and stood somewhat near the front door but turned around to see what made that sudden noise. That's when they realized that the said noise came from the hall. Their eyes fell on a guy on the floor, holding his head tightly, as if in pain.

"Arghh! It... hurts," He grunted. If hair could be pulled out and he would have turned bald by the way he was pulling his hair.

"Who the fu-"

"No swearing Yoongi," stopping the other guy midway, Seokjin tried to take a look at the intruder.

"Whatever," huffed Yoongi, folding his arms as he observed the scene from afar. 

"Uh... excuse me sir, who are you?" Namjoon asked, a little hesitant. "Did you break into our place?" 

The intruder got up and was shocked to see who was in front of him. He was wide-eyed and speechless to see them. A bunch of young teenage boys, all of them having their hair in a round cut hairstyle. Innocence and baby fat were all that could be seen on their faces. Dressed up in layers to protect themselves from the chilly weather outside.

The said guy felt like it wasn't just him mentally going through his life. He didn't believe his eyes, he rubbed them; shook his head to stop the illusion. He wasn't willing to accept that what he was witnessing was actually happening.

Meanwhile, the seven boys were lost in the beauty of the guy in front of them, his hair might be a bit messy but still looked perfectly styled, his eyes looked like they contained the whole galaxy, his nose and cheeks were all red, his face was swollen as if crying since hours. He wore a plain white t-shirt paired up with black jeans and a long overcoat. To say he looked perfect even in that condition would be an understatement, to them he looked like an idol coming straight from a photoshoot.

Namjoon was the first one to come out of his thoughts as he asked again. "Pardon me mister, who are you?"

The said guy in front of them still seemed perplexed, as if he was not able to understand what is even happening around him. He tilted his head slightly, his brows knitting as he frowned. "Was that all real?" He mumbled to himself.

"Are you gonna answer us and stop wasting our time or should I call security?" Asked Yoongi, seemingly done with his patience.

The guy bit his lips, fiddling with his fingers. His head was already hurting and the things happening around him didn't help at all. He was worn out, first physically and now mentally too. He took a deep breath and looked back at the guys in front of him all bearing questioning and confused looks.

"I-I mean n-no harm, p-please don't call the s-security," the intruder said, mentally cursing himself for stuttering.

"But that doesn't tell us about your identity and presence at our dorm. Answer us." Namjoon said in a stern and demanding tone.

"Jungkook, J-Jeon Jungkook," JUNGKOOK said still fiddling with his fingers, he got so nervous that he can't even say his name properly.

"What?" Seokin spat, immediately after hearing a reply. The answer made no sense.

"What did you just say?" surprisingly, Jimin was the one to get furious at the intruder.

"Excuse you mister but there is only one Jeon Jungkook as far as we know, who is standing right beside us so if you'd please, then do leave and stop trying to steal anyone's identity," Hoseok said pointing towards their maknae.

"No, I am the same person," JUNGKOOK said, making the newly formed trainee group confused and annoyed.

"What do you even mean?" Seokjin scoffed.

"Tell us some other story that has some sense," Yoongi said infuriated by the responses he was receiving.

"I am telling the truth h-hyung," JUNGKOOK replied.

"Hyung? You look much older than me and are calling me hyung, no way." Yoongi ridiculed, scoffing.

"No, you are older than me but it's just the time difference. I am in 2013, I suppose. I am from the future so, according to that time... you are still older than me so, that makes you my hyung." JUNGKOOK tried justifying but looked like no one was buying his bread. He wasn't so sure about his theory

"Stop telling made-up stories," Jimin said almost leaving the house.

"But hyung-" KOOK was cut off midway by Jimin.

"I am not your hyung!" said Jimin storming off.

"Wait hyungs, he does resemble Jungkook. I have observed, Kook tends to tilt his head when something happens which is confusing or weird, he stutters and fiddles with his hands when nervous, and he just did all of those. He can be from the future. Let him prove himself." Said Taehyung, who was just observing the 'time traveler' all along.

"But Taehyung-" Namjoon was about to refuse but stopped midway.

"Hyung, can't we hear him once?" Said the maknae who was quiet all the time everything happened. He did have a soft spot in the six guys' hearts being the youngest.

___________________________________

A/N:

to clear off things up, the intruder guy is called JUNGKOOK, all in uppercase. while the maknae of BTS will be referred to as jungkook, all in lowercase. i hope this makes things clearer.

 i hope this makes things clearer