5. Contentment

___________________________________

Everyone in the room had started to believe JUNGKOOK (still a little bit hesitant) had come from the future. Just at that instant, a loud melody was heard and all the attention was in its direction, that is JUNGKOOK.

"I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD MY PHONE WITH ME!" JUNGKOOK said, fumbling through his pockets. He took out the phone with the carrot back cover and turned off the alarm hastily.

"I wish I found you earlier," he huffed as he stared at the blank screen of his phone. "It would have been much easier to prove my identity to all of you. Arghh" He groaned, bitter over why he didn't think of such an easy solution earlier.

"Jungkook-ssi, umm... I'm still a little tentative since it is nearly impossible to time travel. Can you show us something that occurs in the future?" Jimin asked, pointing to the carrot-cased phone. JUNGKOOK was internally laughing over Jimin's words of respect.

"Hyung you know if you, from my present time were here, you would have been dancing around the dance room upon your victory," He told Jimin who got perplexed.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked JUNGKOOK, having unreadable expressions, evidently confused.

"I tend to tease you, by calling Jimin-ssi; you never got a chance to call me the same way since I am younger. But right now me being older than all of you, you got it." Jimin just laughed at it, flinging his arm around jungkook, who laughed awkwardly.

"You are older than all of us? PD nim too?" Asked Seokjin pointing at the CEO.

"HELLL NOO! I am still a lot younger than Hyung nim" Bang Sihyuk nearly had tears in his eyes due to laughing at the way Jungkook spat.

"Kookie-ah, please show us something from the future," Taehyung requested, more like whining but Jungkook just heard the nickname and stared at nothing for a while, it would be an understatement to say that he was worried about going back to his time. But he soon came out of his train of thought, he was about to unlock his phone and look for something to show them but now thought otherwise.

"I don't know if I could tell you anything about the future but surely I can show you my phone's wallpaper, so here it is."