4. Prevaricator?

___________________________________

There was rarely ever an instance where we let jungkook's words go in vain. It was impossible to not fall into the trap of those innocent doe eyes. Hence, here we are, unwillingly giving a chance to the guy who claims to have come from the future. We decided to talk it out with the CEO of our agency. At the end of the day, I'd be the person the guys will look up to for the final decision. But I was uncertain, I wanted the opinion of someone with more experience in life. There was only one person enough trustworthy for this. 

On the way to the Bighit building, the Bangtan members kept taking a glance at JUNGKOOK who was walking in front of them with a mask on. A lot of people around him were staring at him, suspicious of him being some celebrity. However, the said boy didn't care much and kept on walking ahead. I was astounded and found that so were the others. In the end, I came to think of the possibility of the intruder's words being true. If he was actually Jungkook, he has had a tremendous amount of increase in his confidence level, our jungkook would hide from those stares.

After taking a deep breath and composing myself, I opened the door and peeked in, asking for his permission to get it. 

"Sure Seokjin, what brings you here early in the morning?" Asked Bang PD, still keeping his gaze on the papers on his table.

"PD nim, there is a problem, you know-" I was cut off mid-sentence as I noticed him opening his mouth to say something.

"First of all if it is some dispute between you guys, you need to sort it out yourself, today itself. And if it is something else, I'm all ears," He said now putting his full attention on me. I felt weirdly intimidated yet calm as he formed a hand steeple, resting his hands on the tabletop.

"No sir, it's not a dispute or anything, if you would allow, I'll call the guys in and then let you know," I replied nervously, pretending to be confident as I looked over to the door in between my words.

"Yeah sure, call them in. Let me keep this aside real quick," He said setting the papers on the shelf beside him.

I called the seven guys waiting on the other side of the door. Mr. Bang had a confused look on his face seeing JUNGKOOK.

"Hello mister, how may I help you?" He asked JUNGKOOK. He thought the guy came in separately and wasn't accompanying us.

"PD nim, he is the issue," Jimin said, pointing his index finger towards JUNGKOOK. 

"What do you mean? What's the issue?" He asked, looking over to us and JUNGKOOK.

"He says that he came from the future," Namjoon informed. He is the calmest and most reliable person among all of us.

"Which is logically impossible according to the laws of physics," Yoongi added, rolling his eyes. I'll have to do something about his behavior later on.