Prologue: Phase 1

___________________________________

"We even considered disbanding," said the eldest one, to a crowd shaken to the core hearing their idol's words.

"Those days were so really hard," said another reminiscing the past, their roots. 
The words rang in his head. He felt being pulled into a wormhole with no exit. His limbs deceived him, he couldn't move.  Jungkook panted and gasped for air, there was none. It was making him nauseous and dizzy and finally, he gave in. Letting the darkness in his heart and head consume him. 

"Who are you?" Asked someone, a familiar voice. His heavy eyelids were making it hard for him to see that 'someone'. He felt his tongue tied, not a single word leaving his lips. He dropped back to the ground holding onto his throbbing head, wincing.

"I am afraid, will I ever be able to meet them again?"
"What if they forget about me?"
"I miss them so much"

His feet were drenched, as his feet dragged him back to the worn-out building. His body had given up, it was his will to fight against the situation that helped him stand strong. But everyone has a limit, they don't give up until the limit has been crossed over. He knew he was all alone now, maybe forgotten in the near future. The pain and fear took a tole on his mental and in turn, his physical health. He heard a lot of people, his fans say 'seven or nothing' but for him, that phrase had started to gain significance now.

___________________________________

A/N:

This book is dedicated to BTS, as one of my little efforts to appreciate what my Idols were and what have they become through constant efforts and hard work.

And to readers, I know you are of different ages. So minding the innocence of those readers, there is not any mature stuff in this book.

As well as ARMYs are all around the world and as a result have different native languages that aren't English speakers like me. So I have used simple English words, which are easy to understand. If there is something you couldn't understand I am always around, just comment!
You won't have to bring a dictionary to read this fic (^o^)

And as I mentioned above, English isn't my native language, if you find any mistake in the spelling, punctuation or grammar do let me know. I'll try to correct it at the earliest!

 I'll try to correct it at the earliest!