#04

Chapter Four: The Proposal

"Alright, Baekhyun, you're Baekhee now!" Taeyeon said happily to Baekhyun as she fixed Baekhyun's makeup.

"Wig, makeup, outfit, accessories....damn Baekhyun! You really look like a woman!" Taeyeon giggled, and Baekhyun covered his ears.

"Okay, you can look in the mirror."

"Oh.." Baekhyun gasped and stared at himself in the mirror.

"Tadaaaa! How beautiful you are, Baek! Oh my god! Are you really a guy?!" Taeyeon jumped for joy, and Baekhyun laughed a little

"Oh, I'll just come out for a while, and here's your bag. You have another retouch there. Today is the day, Baekhyun!" Taeyeon handed Baekhyun's expensive bag.

"Why is that? It's small, and it's still heavy?" Baekhyun asked, and Taeyeon laughed

"Excuse me, don't do underestimate it. It's the most expensive bag in the world! It's Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse! A real diamond purse, Baek! And it cost, 3.8million!" Baekhyun's eyes widened, and he kept holding on to the expensive bag.

"And where did you get this?!" Baekhyun asked. Taeyeon smirked. "Duh, where else but to your fiancee-fake fiancee!" Taeyeon laughed. "Anyways, I'll just call the limo to pick you up." And finally, Taeyeon came out.

Baekhyun looked at himself in the mirror again. He is really different.

"This is real? This is me? I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now Gonna let the light shine on me-Just kidding, I can't believe it." Baekhyun asked in his mind.