#06

Chapter Six: Breaking the rules.

Chanyeol continues kissing Baekhyun on the lips as they both reached the bed. Chanyeol is on the top, kissing Baekhyun down to his neck and chest.

"You...you're driving me crazy," Chanyeol said in a husky voice.

Baekhyun bit his lower lips as Chanyeol sucking his nipples into circular motion.

Chanyeol removes his polo while staring at Baekhyun. "You want me, don't you?" Chanyeol asked, and Baekhyun nods.

"I want you, Mr.Park." Baekhyun moaned, and Chanyeol smirks. "That's what I want to hear from you, Sweetie." Chanyeol continues his business, giving Baekhyun a romantic nice pleasure.

Chanyeol starts to remove his pants, and Baekhyun removes his boxers, and now they are both naked.

"Please me, Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispers into Baekhyun's ears.

"P-please..." Baekhyun mutters. "Say it louder," Chanyeol commanded while jerking his member in front of Baekhyun.

"Please, Mr.Park....please.." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol gives Baekhyun a peck on the lips.

"As you wish, sweetie." Chanyeol points his member to Baekhyun's wet hole. "Such a needy," Chanyeol smirks, and he almost gets inside when Baekhyun held his hands.

"Don't you think...this is wrong, Mr.Park?" Chanyeol forehead crumpled. "Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"This is forbidden..remember the rules?" Baekhyun asked as he looked down.

"Fuck that rules. Sometimes breaking the rules is kinda good." Chanyeol said. "I want you, and you want me. I'm breaking that rule, Byun." Chanyeol added.

"Because I want you to be mine," Chanyeol said in a serious tone. Baekhyun sobs, and Chanyeol kisses his tears. "Don't cry. I'm here. I will never leave you." Baekhyun nods.

"Shall we back in business?" Chanyeol asked, and Baekhyun smiles. "Yes...Mr.Park."

Chanyeol finally inserts his hard member inside. Trusting more deeper and deeper. Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hair while trusting Baekhyun's back.

"M-Mr.Park!"

Chanyeol trusts his hips fast as he can. Baekhyun buries his face on the pillow controlling his loud moans.

"Let it out, Byun! Come together with me." Chanyeol buries his face on Baekhyun's shoulder, and they both come together.

Chanyeol pulled his member from Baekhyun's, and Baekhyun smiles shyly. "That was amazing." Chanyeol chuckles as he lay beside Baekhyun. They both catching breaths.