#22

Chapter Twenty Two: Someday

LUHAN

"Doctor Lu!"

I have been working here at the hospital for almost two weeks. I have also found an apartment. It's also close to where Jongdae and I live. After all, Minseok is about to give birth, and we're also preparing. Minseok is sensitive to pregnancy, especially since he is one of the men who can give birth.

Minseok and I have known each other for a long time, apart from the fact that our family also has a business. We met in China when we were kids. Minseok's Dad and my Dad are business partners in the past. So we became friends too.

"Doctor Lu! Hello? Can you hear me?" I looked at a doctor who keeps calling me. She's actually my senior. "Ah, what's that, Dr. Xiao Tong?" She laughed,  Dr. Xiao Tong. She is also from China. She knows me, but I don't know her. She saw me at a seminar in Guangzhou. I don't remember but, she seems to know me well.

"You're spacing out again! By the way, isn't that Park Chanyeol?" He pointed to a man talking to a Doctor. "Who's Park Chanyeol?" I ask. I don't know anything here in Seoul; I'm also not very fond of Social and such. "Duh, you don't know? Park Chanyeol! Korea's number one billionaire! Owner of Park Corp!" My eyes widened, and I looked at the man again.

"Really? What is he doing here?" I asked a useless question, Xiao Tong laughed. "What is the billionaire doing here? Maybe he's still checking up? But do you think there might be a personal doctor? But we don't know either." She says with amusement. Until my beeper sounded. I immediately picked up my stethoscope and went to my patient.

When I was on my way to my patient's room I bumped into a man. "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY-Sehun?" My forehead frowned when I saw him bent over, but there were tears on his cheeks.

"Sehun? What happened?" I approached him, but he was about to leave when I suddenly grabbed his arm. Why did I do that?