#08

Chapter Eight: Last Night Together.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol stood up from his seat and approached Baekhyun.

"Kissing is forbidden why did you let Daemin kiss you?" Chanyeol asked in a irritating tone. "Ha? I didn't expect that he will kiss me- "

"But you didn't resist. You want it do you?" Baekhyun frowned. "What? I didn't leave because there was a paparazzi, and it's part of a plan to make it look real that I'm fooling you." Baekhyun replied.

"Tsk. Is there anything in your script that tells you to kiss in public? Nothing right? Why did you let him kiss you?!" Chanyeol shouted, and Baekhyun backed away.

"Why...are you getting mad?" Chanyeol stopped. "This is the last day Chanyeol. Don't worry." Baekhyun added. "I don't know Byun..I don't know.." Chanyeol said, trying himself to calm down.

"I just hate what I just saw," Chanyeol mutters. "And yes, this is the last day but...Why I do feel..." Chanyeol paused. "You feel what?" Baekhyun asked. "Nevermind." Chanyeol stand straight.

"I just came here to tell you, tomorrow is the day. Remember the deal." Chanyeol said and immediately walks out and Baekhyun left dumbfounded.

"What is his problem?" Baekhyun sighs.

Chanyeol catches his breath after facing Baekhyun. Chanyeol's face sank into the steering wheel as he gasped in nervousness.

"What's wrong with me?" Chanyeol asked himself. Chanyeol removed the first button of his polo, and he also released his tie.

"Why is it getting hot in here. Fuck." And when Chanyeol started his car. He remembered the expression on Baekhyun's face earlier. It was all sadness. 

"What's with his expression? Isn't he happy because the contract will end tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked in his mind.

Due to Chanyeol's overthinking, he passed by his best friend's Bar. Kim Jongin. His best friend since high school, and this is where he runs when he has a problem.

"Hard drinks please."

"Oh, Chanyeol?"

CHANYEOL