#21

Chapter Twenty One: It's Over

"NO!"

"TAEYEON!"

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!" The cops arrived, Daemin and Taeyeon were lying on the ground. Baekhyun immediately approached Taeyeon as if bathed in his own blood. Chanyeol seems to have lost himself, and he came to Baekhyun holding Taeyeon.

"T-Taeyeon..." Baekhyun cried out and touched Taeyeon's face.

"B-Baekhyun..."Taeyeon smiled at Baekhyun, and she smiled, even more when he saw Chanyeol, "C-Chanyeol..."

"H-hang in there! Don't close your eyes, okay? We'll take you to the Hospital-" Baekhyun stopped when Taeyeon shook his head, "This is the end for me, B-Baekhyun..." Taeyeon smiled again even though she was having a hard time because of the gunshot wound when she saw Chanyeol.

"No! I'm your Boss. I command you not to close your eyes! You're going to make it!" Chanyeol shouted, and Taeyeon grinned slightly. "S-Sir Chanyeol...I'm tired...I-I want to sleep...But I...want to thank you for not giving the company to that Jerk." Taeyeon laughs and coughs blood at the same time.

"B-Baekhyun...I also want to thank you for trusting me...and for being a great friend to me..." Baekhyun shook his head and held Taeyeon's hand. "N-no, please...please no!"

"Sir Chanyeol...please...take care of my Baekhyunnie..." Taeyeon smiled and slowly closed her eyes. Baekhyun cried even more complicatedly and hugged Taeyeon.