#10

Chapter Ten: End of Contract.

PARK CHANYEOL FIANCEE BAEKHYUN CAUGHT DATING ANOTHER GUY?!

PARK CHANYEOL GOT CHEATED BY HIS FIANCEE BAEKHYUN

PARK CHANYEOL FINALLY ANNOUNCED THAT HE BACK OUT ON THEIR WEDDING?!

BAEKHYUN

I don't care if I'm being looked after at school. Back to normal. And it's getting worse. If before, I was completely invisible, but now, I am the center of attraction.

Lots of rumors about me.

They're throwing eggs, paper at me. Sometimes They suddenly poured me water.

In other words, I was always getting bullied. I'm just crying. I do not know. Why does this happen when it returns to normal. Since our deal ended, I really lost my connection with Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun?"

"T-Taeyeon.." I immediately hugged her and cried. "B-Baekhyun S-Sorry...." I just cried as I hugged Taeyeon.

"I didn't know this would happen..." Taeyeon said tearfully. "Shh, don't cry, Baek..."

"I'm really sorry...it's my fault..that you're being bullied right now..." Taeyeon cried. "You know, if I could just turn back time, I wouldn't have helped Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun wiped his tears away. "It's okay...Don't blame yourself because it already happened." Baekhyun smiled. "I want us to forget what happened," Baekhyun added.

Taeyeon bid her goodbyes. I went to the locker room, and when I open my locker. There's too much trash and almost concentrated paper. When I open one of them. I just cried

'Bitch, Go die.'

'The thickness of your face, Park Chanyeol really?! Shame on you, Bitch!'

'You even fooled Chanyeol?! Duh! Look at your face in the mirror! You whore stupid gay!'