#05

Chapter Five: The Park Family

Expensive...Everything is expensive. Expensive Liquors, things, Everything.

"So, are you ready?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"Uh, Maybe? I feel...nervous, Mr.Park." Baekhyun said, feeling uneasy. Chanyeol grinned. "We're almost there, Byun. You can do it." Baekhyun was surprised when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder and squeezed it.

"Just relax and do your job, Byun." Chanyeol smiled and held out his hand to Baekhyun.

"Shall we?" Baekhyun's hand trembled as he accepted Chanyeol's hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the bride and the groom! Mr. And Mrs.Park!" The MC says, and the crowd gives them applause.

"Let's start the party!" Chanyeol said. Before joining the party, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to a VIP room where his family.

But Chanyeol smiled when the door opened. A woman raising an eyebrow and smiled, looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, which is why Baekhyun was so close to Chanyeol's arms.

"Why so early, my lovely Noona?" Chanyeol greeted, and the woman stood up and confronted Baekhyun.

"So, she's the lucky girl, huh?" Baekhyun swallowed. 'Lucky Girl Baekhyun was even more nervous when he and Yoora, Chanyeol's older sister, suddenly looked at each other.

Park Yoora. Park Chanyeol's older sister. She never stayed in her own house, never a day without boarding a plane because it was always out of town. She has more than 100 luxury jewelry stores around the world. She looks stubborn and ignorant, but she is very soft-hearted and loves children.

"So, Byun Baekhyun is your name, huh...Tell me about yourself, Darling." Yoora said. Baekhyun smiled and looked at Chanyeol.

"Uhm...I'm Byun Baekhyun from Buncheon Province—-"

"Buncheon, huh? I'm in love with that Province like you know a very nice place, fresh air, and humble and nice people.."

Baekhyun smiled broadly."I agree, Ms.Park—"

"Oops, please don't call me Ms.Park Darling, just call me Yoora," Yoora said smiling and Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

"What? Baekhyun can call you by just your name? When it comes to me...you always want me to call you NOONA--"

"Oh, you shut up, Yeolliepollie."

The three of them laughed, and it was immediately interrupted when Chanyeol's parents suddenly came. Chanyeol and Yoora immediately stood up, as did Baekhyun.

"Mom...Dad.." Yoora, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun bowed.

"It's nice to see you here, Yoora." Mr.Park said, "Long time no see, Dad." Yoora simply said, and the eyes of Baekhyun and Mr.Park met.