#12

Chapter Twelve: Jealousy?

While everyone is busy chatting, Baekhyun and Daehyun were sitting at a table. Baekhyun was just silent as he was wondering as Daehyun talked to him.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun nodded as an answer. "Yes...I'm just not used to such parties."

"Is that so? Do you want to go home?" Baekhyun shook his head. "No, it's fine. Then we just got here." Daehyun smiles,, and he gives Baekhyun champagne. "If you said so, let's have a toast. And thank you for doing this for me." Daehyun smiled, and he and Baekhyun toasted.

While Baekhyun was drinking champagne, he noticed Chanyeol at the opposite table. Yes, he was looking at him. A deep and cold look.

Baekhyun was choked, and Daehyun immediately gave him a tissue. "Easy there, are you okay? Aren't you used to drinking?"

"Ah no, just choked...Thank you." Baekhyun wiped his lips. He glanced at Chanyeol again. He was even more nervous when he still didn't look away.

"Uh...Daehyun..May I excuse myself?" Daehyun frowned. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun stood up and adjusted the dress he was wearing. He knew Chanyeol was still staring at him.

"Restroom. I'll be right back." Baekhyun said, and he immediately searched the restroom. He entered a cubicle and sighed. He was struggling, and he didn't know what he was going to do. Especially, Chanyeol was looking at him like you thought he was going to be eaten alive.

"Pull yourself together, Baekhyun...you can do it! Ignore him..." he whispered to himself. He looked in the mirror and retouched. He also applied lipgloss and adjusted the wig he was wearing.

"Okay, that's fine. Now, face it. Focus." He whispered, and when he got out of the restroom. Someone immediately pulled him. A tight hand was holding his arm. When he could see...

It was Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol? What! It hurts!"Baekhyun tried to remove Chanyeol's hand from his arm, but he didn't seem to hear anything.

Baekhyun doesn't know where they went but, they went upstairs. In One bedroom. Hotel Type is the theme of the event, so there will probably be extra room for guests.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Baekhyun asked, but when Chanyeol met him. He came close to him. Baekhyun smelled Chanyeol's scent. He was too close, and he could smell it.