You held your hand out

Starting world..

Loading new terrain..

Warping..

~

"Oi Lix!" Jisung called out when he saw Chan talking to Felix. For some reason, he had a bad gut feeling about him.

"Yeah?" Felix walked over to Jisung who was showing off his new script.

"It's not as bad but I'm still the bad guy that you fall for" Jisung looked fake smug. Felix felt his face heat up at Jisung's words, the actor avoiding Jisung's gaze.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Jeongin creeped up from behind Felix, causing him to shriek in fear. Jisung cackled at the sight before the director came over.

"Hello, I see you all are already warmed up to each other. May I have a word with Felix?"

"Looks like everyone wants you now-a-days baby boy," Jisung whispered in a sultry tone, causing shivers to gently run down Felix's spine. Minho looked over at Jisung, visibly annoyed.

'That's my future husband you're flirting with.' Minho thought to himself. Almost everyone had a chance to get close to Felix except Chan but he better make this count.

Coincidentally, the actor walked up to him "Hey Mr. Lee," Felix gave his best smile.

"Please just refer to me as Minho, it'll be confusing to refer to each other by our surnames."

"Fuck Eric for giving me such a damn common surname." Minho muttered to himself.

~
Warping..

Loading new terrain..

~

You'd think with how pretty the director was, everyone would be flocking towards him.

And yet, there he was, discussing all the scenes in his van while Felix drank his boba tea.

"So, are you comfortable crossdressing for a few scenes? The writer of the book who's movie we're basing off of requested we'd do that with two characters at least, to show clothes can't be gendered. Since this is an era where-"

"Sir. You are rambling. Wanna have a sip?" Felix shook his tea cup towards Minho, who had a soft blush, before accepting and taking a small sip.

"Passion fruit?"

"One of my favourites, after lemon, that is." Felix muttered, a blush similar to Minho's forming on his cheeks.

"Cute," The director mumbled. Felix's ears turned a light shade of red.

~

Warping...

~

"Oi watch where you're going!" Jisung yelled as he felt someone run into him.

"I'm sorry, but be nicer," a red haired boy glared at Jisung. He was running late and the cameras hadn't been set up yet.

"Excuse me?! You're the one that bumped into me!" Jisung yelled, the red head flinching back.

"Hey hey Ji, drop it mate. He didn't hurt anyone right?" Jeongin butted in.

"Right. Still, you shouldn't be running around like that. Who are you anyways 'Cherry Boy'?" Jisung asked, 'Cherry Boy' rolling his eyes.

"Seungmin, Kim Seungmin. There has been a problem with setting up the cameras so I was rushing. We're supposed to start scene 1 : act 1 in 10 minutes."

"OH SHIT RIGHT! Thanks for the reminder Cherry Boy!" Jisung winked, Seungmin sighing.

"This Jisung guy is definitely bipolar." Seungmin said disapprovingly

Seungmin walked over to the last of the cameras, looking through the set up.

"There we go, try restarting it now," Seungmin sighed as he went to see how the cameras recorded.

"Yup, we're good. Someone go call all the actors." Minho ordered

"Yes sir!" said someone from the crew.

Closing world..

update schedule and fast updates idk her

then again I wrote like 20 pages in the past month so expect more frequent updates :D

also big thanks to my proofreaders for taking like half the work load (bcs ya human makes way too many mistakes while typing at the speed the story is going in my brain)

their users are linolicious and jksunflr (bcs wp doesnt let me tag two people)

anyways appreciate yall so fucking much for waiting ily <3