Hiding my dark side

Starting world...

Loading terrain...

Warping...

~{le base (I'm sorry I'm playing too many games-)}

Jisung kept annoying Seungmin the whole way. Seungmin continuously asked Jeongin to shut his friend up.

"Okay... Listen Seungmin. Why don't you drink a beer and lighten up huh? You don't look good with a frown," Jeongin finally suggested. Seungmin tried to refuse but got caught up with Jisung's antics once again.

"Cherry boy," drunk Jisung said.

"What," the boy answered clearly annoyed at the drunk.

"Cherry boy." Jisung repeated.

"What is it?" Seungmin said, his annoyance towards the drunk male only growing.

"Cherry boy," the drunk repeated again, ticking the younger male off. Seungmin grabbed Jisung's collar, pressing the actor against the couch.

"Y'all we're still here," Hyunjin sassed coolly.

"Way to ruin the fun, Hwang," Felix muttered, grabbing a whiskey for himself.

"So, Changbin right?" Hyunjin turned his attention to the man next to him, who just nodded.

"You really aren't a talker huh," Hyunjin gave up at the man's tacky expression, looking for something more interesting.

"Alright bitches, I'm bored so let's do a never have I ever, but the last person sober gets whatever he wants," Hyunjin suggested. Minho suddenly took interest in the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Except Jisung, he's already lost," Felix butted in. Hyunjin continued it by saying that Seungmin could go put Jisung to bed, since Jisung had taken a liking to him.

~

Warping...

~{with seungsung~}

"Cherry boyyyyy~" Jisung cheered happily, nudging his face against Seungmin's.

"What are you, a cat?" Seungmin groaned in annoyance, he's an angel supposed to be away from people like this.

Well, was supposed to be.

Nevertheless, it was still humiliating for the fallen angel to take care of some random human so the devil gets to talk to his mate.

"Hey cherry boy.." Jisung slurred

"What is it now?" the elder hissed.

"You know.. I really like eating cherries.. but I've heard that the seeds are so poisonous they could kill you.. I hope you aren't like that.." Jisung sleepily slurred. Seungmin questioned what he said with an annoyed face.

"Han Jisung, you are insufferable," Seungmin added

"Mhmmm oh right! Cherry boy gimme a nickname!" Jisung pouted. Seungmin flinched at the sudden mood change.

"This dude really is good at acting, damn." the red haired male thought.

"Fine, what do you want it to be?" Seungmin asked. Jisung frowned like a child who was told to go to bed early.

"You're supposed to come up with that!" Jisung's pout got larger. Seungmin sighed, taking a good look at the man.

"To be honest, Jisung was really pretty," he thought.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head, Seungmin once again took a good look at Jisung.

"Cheese.. cake. I don't know why but Cheesecake," Seungmin finally said. Jisung's eyes lit up, he was delighted .

"I like cheesecakes! A lot!" Jisung yelled happily. Seungmin ushered him to bed. Jisung stared at Seungmin as he pushed him onto the bed.

Seungmin sighed, about to get up when he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"Tell me a story, Cherry boy!" the drunk exclaimed.

"I'll tell you one if you stop calling me Cherry boy," Seungmin tried to negotiate. Jisung looked like he was seriously contemplating it before looking at Seungmin.

"Can I change into PJs?" the younger asked, looking up at the taller man.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF SO SERIOUSLY?" the red haired man yelled furiously. And if looks could kill, Jisung would be in hell right about now.

".. yeah," Jisung replied, not knowing where the sudden anger came from.

"I give up. Do what you want," Seungmin said, utterly defeated.

~

Closing world...

The way Ive written like 40 pages and a whole ass minchan smut ✨✨✨✨✨

also I have yet another book in the making so wait for that <3