Let your gaze be only for me

Starting world...

Loading terrain...

~

"..What was Felix's outburst for?" Seungmin asked, Jisung looking at Jeongin questioningly.

"Well, you know how roomates have no sex rule so that people dont lose sleep bcs of hookups? Yeah so uhm, Felix broke it once. We went really hard on him after it, so seeing us do it might have made him feel like it was unfair. Especially because we kept looking down on him and accusing him for it", Jeongin blurted out, embarrassed for talking about his mistakes.

"Oh.. Well he can just let the rule go right?" Seungmin casually asked, Jisung shaking his head.

"We swore on our friendship after it that we won't pull this shit. I'm also guessing the outburst was because uhm, he has been overly stressed for the past few days", Jisung regretfully mentioned.

"Oh, then let's apologize to him for it", Seungmin said, the other two agreeing.

~

Warping...

~

Minho knocked on the door, a small nose peeking out this time.

"Noodles? How did you-", Felix asked as he let him in.

"Jeongin told me, so what was the outburst about?" Minho asked, passing the cup of noodles to the younger.

"I'd rather not say..." Felix looked away.

"It's fine, but I think it would be better if you ranted about it. My lips are shut." Minho rubbed Felix's back, calming him.

Felix hummed and nodded, "Uhm.. Basically we had this rule since we decided to move in and uhm... I bought a hook up date once and it became a big drama since it could also be a scandal and stuff?" Felix slurped some of the ramen.

"So, seeing them, uhm do this stuff to me and then pretend like they did nothing wrong made me mad. They put me under a lot of shit for it. Also the stuff you and Chan told me, I am still kind of processing it so uhm," Felix took a deep breath, "Yeah that's why I burst like that."

Minho nodded his head in understanding. "Hmm, do you wanna sleep on it, talk about it, or go and tell them how you feel about what they did?"

"That's the thing, I feel like I'm overreacting but they told me so much bad stuff when I did it so I don't know if I should forgive them so easily for the same mistake."

"From what I've seen, humans are mostly passive people who let go of grudges after a while. Do you wanna distract yourself?" Minho asked. Felix nodded.

"You wanna play games?" Felix shook his head, he didn't want to go into the room with memories of him and his best friends.

"Hmm, you wanna go to Chan?"

"I can do that?" Felix asked, Minho nodding.

"I can make a portal here for you to use when you wanna meet us." Felix nodded excitedly, changing into a pair of comfortable clothes while Minho set up a portal.

"It'll open when you say 'Aperta portus,'" Minho cast the spell. A portal opened up in a swirl of blue and silver glowing liquids.

"Pretty.."

"Hold my hand, doing this for the first time might make you a bit doozie." Felix grabbed onto Minho's arm, the two stepping into the portal.

~

Warping...

~

Felix felt like he was drowning. His clutch on Minho's arm only got tighter as they were in the portal for god knows how long. Felix tried to take a breath, only suffocating more until a sudden rush of air filled his lungs.

He opened his eyes to see a classy,modern looking penthouse and an extremely hot looking Chan asleep on the couch. Felix started coughing at the sudden changes in his surroundings. Minho tried his best to calm the younger down.

"Hey, you okay?" Minho asked after the coughing stopped a bit, Felix only nodding in response.

"What's going on?" Chan sleepily asked, Felix walking up to him.

"Hey Chris, whatcha doing?" Felix asked, Chan patting the bed beside him.

"I was reviewing all the footage and stuff about the scenes, but then I fell asleep." He yawned, Felix nodding in response.

"I'm somewhat sleepy myself, do you wanna maybe take a nap?" he asked.

"If you guys are thinking about sleeping this early in the evening my answer is no, wait until bedtime. Come help me with dinner if you don't have anything better to do." Minho interjected from the kitchen.

"I'll stick to editing this stuff thank you," Chan yelled back. Felix groaned as he got abandoned by Chan and made his way to the kitchen.

"I don't wanna cook, I feel squeamish." Felix whined, the older rolled his eyes.

"Sure, you can lie on the bed or whatever you want. Just don't fall asleep." Minho replied.

"Okay." Felix waddled back to Chan, cuddling up to the older's side and opening his phone.

~

Closing world...