Surrounded by light

Starting world...

Loading new terrain..

~{ With le hell fuckers }

"It's been 5 minutes," Seungmin groaned, annoyed at the fact that he had to wait.

"For fucks sake shut up." Minho snapped, his eyes lazily scanning the area.

"Be careful of rogue demons, I've heard there's a bunch of 'em at places like this" Changbin warned, continuously on the lookout.

"Oi Minho, call Felix would ya?" Seungmin asked. Minho shook his head, pointing towards the three figures approaching them.

"One of my friends still hasn't come yet, I'll wait for them here." Felix mentioned after apologizing for their tardiness.

"I'll wait with you just in case something comes up," Chan offered and Felix gladly accepted. The rest headed inside. Felix awkwardly looked away from Chan.

"Cold isn't it?" Chan mentioned, trying to break the ice.

"Well it is the middle of January so it's expected." Felix sassed.

"Rude." Chan added.

"That's me." Felix said proudly.

Chan sighed, looking around to see if anyone was there yet.

"Has anyone ever told you, you've got a bad mouth for someone so pretty?" Chan said calmly.

"If you're trying to flirt you're shit at it Christopher. Also I'm not gonna get it on with my producer," Felix rolled his eyes sassily.

"Listen up Lee Felix, you better learn to be polite." Chan got annoyed.

"Or what?" Felix contested.

"Last time we met you were so much nicer." he admitted.

"Last time we met on set, so I had to be nice or my manager would've ended my already flat ass." the younger sassed once again.

"I like flat asses." Chan blurted.

"Bro what the fuck?" Felix said in disgust.

"Do I look like I know what I'm saying?" the producer asked. Felix only giggled.

"Welp that llama ass bitch still hasn't come yet." Felix said.

"Whomst the fuck?" the older questioned.

"Aren't you supposed to be a 30 year old boomer?" Felix asked. Chan faux offendedly (read: dramatically) gasped, hands on his chest.

"How could you hurt me so? My beloved!" Chan comically said. Felix covered his mouth as he burst into a fit of giggles.

"Oh look who's finally decided to arrive, the one and only Hyunjin." Felix said watching Hyunjin run up from behind Chan.

"Well, let's get going then. Oh right, introductions. Chris, meet Hyunjin, Hyunjin meet Chris, he's my producer. Chris, Hyunjin is an internationally famous model. You've probably heard of him." Felix says as they enter the bar.

~

Warping...

~{ While that happened }

"HIII CHERRY BOY!" Jisung giggled, already drunk from his first shot and clinging to Seungmin.

"Someone please take him away from me," Seungmin got annoyed, looking away as to not breathe in the smell of alcohol around him.

"nOOOOEE DON'T LEAVE ME BABYYY!" Jisung yelled, Jeongin groaned in response.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour, he can't handle his alcohol well and Felix is usually here to keep him grounded-" said the youngest, trying to justify his elders iradical actions.

"Speak of the devil," Minho laughed at his own joke, looking at Felix's flushed face.

"It really was cold outside, huh." the director thought to himself.

"Hey everyone, why don't we do introductions?" Felix suggested over the music as he approached.

"Over this fucking music? Nah let's go somewhere quieter." Changbin advised. Jisung's eyes immediately lit up.

"LiXieEEe, InNIieeee lets take 'em homeee," Jisung slurred. Felix facepalmed at the sight.

"One, who let Jisung have alcohol? Two, he has a point, our place is pretty close to here and it's large enough for like, 10 people." Felix asked.

Everyone agreed, while Seungmin on the other hand, being the only sensible adult, showed a bit of hesitation at the idea of going to a stranger's house.

"This quick? But we just got here-" Hyunjin was about to start before being cut off by Jeongin.

"You can have drinks at our place too, idiot." He retorted.

"Oh. Yeah also, there's a no sex rule in our place so don't try to start the nasty there." Felix mentioned.

"Fuck you, can't a guy get laid?" Hyunjin joked, Jeongin sent a glare towards him.

"No sex, means no sex" He sternly affirmed. The oldest of the 8 chuckling.

"Not even if it's 8 of us?" Hyunjin chimed.

"NO, ME AND LIX ARE LIKE BROTHERS EW!" Jisung yelled. Felix looked away dejectedly.

{jilix heart finna break}

"Yeah. Brothers.." The minchan duo looked at Jisung crudely. Felix deserved way more than a mere human in their eyes.

~

Closing world...

WhAT? a PoSsIBLe DaILy uPDaTe?

iS tHE WoRLD ENdinG??