Your presence had us freed

Starting World...

Loading terrain... 

~

"I'm sorry for last night." Hyunjin said after a few minutes in the car.

"What's there to be sorry for?" Changbin asked, trying to concentrate on driving.

"Cause now you gotta waste your day off on this-" Changbin stopped his car at the side of the road, and turned his head to face Hyunjin.

"This is not a waste for me. I wanna know more about you and if this helps I'm willing to do it. I like spending time with you." Changbin explained.

"But isn't it burdensome to constantly take care of someone?" Hyunjin asked, trying to convince Changbin he did not need to be this nice.

"Maybe for others, but I like this. I don't know much about taking care of littles but I'm willing to try if you let me." Changbin replied.

"Why," Hyunjin whispered, "why me?"

"Because you interest me," Changbin stated.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Hyunjin pouted, looking out the window instead.

"Well, you're the only person who's ever caught my attention and I wanna try this with you because," Changbin paused, "Because I like you." He confessed.

"It started just as a crush because you're so pretty but the more time I spend with you the more I like you." this caught Hyunjin off guard, yeah he was pretty but no one ever said this to him.

"So.. you wanna be my caregiver and.." Hyunjin started.

"We can try dating as well if you are comfortable with that. I know this is sudden so take your time to think about this." Hyunjin only nodded at Changbin's words, looking out the window once again as Changbin started the car again.

Hyunjin had a sullen look as he entered the cozy, dark themed apartment. It wasn't too small but it wasn't as big as Felix's place. Changbin got Hyunjin to sit on the couch, asking if he wanted anything.

"Uhm.."

"Yes?" Chagnbin asked, perking up.

"About what you said in the car.." Hyunjin continued to avoid Changbin's eyes, the older convinced he was about to be rejected.

"We can, try? Felix would yell at me for getting into a relationship and having my boyfriend as a caregiver but who cares." Hyunjin awkwardly lalughed, Changbin's face frozen with shock.

"Changbin?" Hyunjin got concerned at his silence.

"Huh? Oh uhm- sorry I wasn't expecting you to say yes.." Chanbin looked away, trying to hide his blush.

To be told the truth he originally wanted Hyunjin because of how pretty the younger was but Changbin couldn't help but like Hyunjin.

"So, you want any snacks? Or we can bake some cookies?" Chagnbin asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm not really hungry.. Can we cuddle instead?" Hyunjin asked, the late January cold had really been getting to him.

"Yeah sure, you wanna change out of those clothes or?" Changbin pointed out the uncomfortable looking beige trench coat with white fleece sweater underneath.

"Well I don't really have anything else to wear,"

"I can give you a clean shirt if you want." Hyunjin accepted the offer, going to the guest room to change into a woolen black sweatshirt, the obvious size difference being shown as the stretchy material clung to his body.

"You look great. Keep your stuff on the couch by the way." Changbin smiled as Hyunjin walked out of the room, going to stand in front of the older.

"Whatcha waiting for.. Jinnie?" Changbin carefully called out, the younger settling beside Changbin but letting their legs entangle.

"Wanna watch She-ra?" Hyunjin nodded excitedly as he felt himself get into a younger mindset. For some reason being with Changbin calmed him down.

"Thanks for this." Hyunjin said as he placed his head on the older's shoulder.

"Anytime." Changbin laughed, hand snaking around Hyunjin to pull him closer.

Closing world...

THREE MORE CHAPS LEFT TILL SEASON 2