To save what we once thought was

Starting World...

Loading terrain...

~{at the set }

As everyone got to leave, Jeongin walked over to Seungmin.

"Hey, wanna come to our place for a few drinks?" Seungmin agreed reluctantly, he had seen Jisung and Jeongin be extremely close throughout the day and for some reason he didn't like it.

But who was it because of? He couldn't understand his feelings at all.

"CHERRY BOYYYYY!" Jisung hugged Seungmin, clinging onto him as they walked to the car.

"Oh right! Me and Innie are now boyfriends~" He announced once they got home, Seungmin feeling a sort of envy.

"Seungie? Are you gonna drink? We'll have you driven back later if ya want." Jeongin asked, pulling out some wine.

"Yeah sure, that works. Isn't Jisung a lightweight by the way?" Seungmin asked, concerned. Jeongin just shrugged, pouring a glass for each of them.

"I got some garlic bread to go along with it." Jeongin bought out some freshly heated bread, Jisung getting even more hyped up.

"Oh right. Uhm.." Seungmin started off, was it really okay to ask his question?

"Well? What is it? Are you allergic to garlic?" Jisung asked, drinking a bit of the wine with a relishing sigh.

"Uhm, well. If you're comfortable with me prying.. Is your relationship open to other people?" Seungmin felt scared about rejection, even though it wasn't like he had confessed or anything.

"Why? Does Cherry boy wanna date us? Hmmmmm? Cherry boy it's okay to say yes, let's have some fuwnn~" Jisung teased, leaning onto Seungmin's shoulder.

"T-that is- UHm." Seungmin stuttered, he wasn't particularly experienced in romantic relationships.

The only person he had done anything with was Chan and they got banned for it so he never wanted to try it again. Things had become too awkward between them, it filled his heart with a void that couldn't be filled.

"Seungie?" Jeongin called out as he poured himself another glass, Jisung already trying to get things excited.

"Hmm nothing." Seungmin denied.

"Seungie, be honest if you like us." Seungmin only shook his head, this wasn't allowed in heaven.

Wait. He wasn't in heaven anymore though. Seungmin shook his head vigorously, trying to shake off the thoughts.

"Is it because Seungie is a virgin with no experience?" Jisung teased, getting closer to Seungmin's lips.

"How about Jeonginnie and I teach you?~" Jeongin smiled knowingly at that, sitting on the other side of Seungmin, hand snaking to his waist.

"I agree, Seungmin can have minxes to himself to play with." Jeongin laughed, Jisung kissing the fallen angel's lips.

"Hmm? Is Cherry boy shy?" Jisung looked at the flustered guy, pawing his thigh as he got comfortable.

"I- uhm- okay, let's try this.. I suppose there's no harm.." Seungmin blushed as the youngest and eldest played with him.

"How far ya wanna go Cherry boy?" Jeongin asked, unbuttoning Seungmin's shirt.

"Uhm, nothing more than a few hickeys please.." Seungmin muttered, this would be his second time indulging in lustful acts. The fallen angel hadn't grasped what would be the best way to go about this.

Especially with two grown up, horny humans touching and teasing him all over. Seungmin took a deep sigh as Jisung made his way further near to the younger's crotch.

Jeongin let Seungmin lean into him, the youngest plastering hickeys all over Seungmin's collarbone and neck.

A sharp ring ran throughout the penthouse, Jisung groaning in frustration while Jeongin fell back in anger.

"This better be someone important.." Jisung muttered as he walked to the door, Seungmin and Jeongin quickly fixed themselves up before the door opened.

A distinct smell of pizza wafted through the penthouse, Jeongin's anger disappearing like your dad after he went to buy milk 15 years ago.

"Oh, yeah.. Thank you, yeah I'll rate it. Bye." Jisung politely said, shutting the door and walking into the living room with pizza.

"So we ordered pizza.." Jisung started off, Seungmin only nodding in reaction.

"How sexually deprived were you guys to jump me like that? Also why me? What's going on between you two?" Seungmin bombarded the two with questions, answers to which you fuckers will find out in season 2 because I'm evil.

"Yeah about that.."

~

Closing world...