Wrongs becoming right

Starting world...

Loading terrain...

~

They got separated pretty fast, Jeongin and Jisung rushed off to find Seungmin, while Felix went to Minho's van. Felix walked up to it and was about to knock when he heard some very suspicious voices.

"That's very obviously Chan and Minho's voices but why are they yelling like that?" Felix thought as he pressed an ear against the secluded van.

".. WELL WE OBVIOUSLY FUCKING KNOW THE HUMAN'S GONNA CHOOSE ME!" He heard Minho scream.

"AND HOW IS THAT HUH? ARE YOU GONNA DO WHAT YOUR FATHER DID TO EVE AND TEMPT HIM?" Chan retorted.

"YES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT DEMONS DO-" Minho got more impatient as time passed.

"WELL GUESS WHAT I'M NOT A DEMON AND I REALLY DO LIKE FELIX SO HE SHOULD BE MINE!" Chan's voice got tense with each word he spat out.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT? ERIC SAID I WOULD FEEL WHICH MORTAL'S SOUL WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME AND IT'S DEFINITELY FELIX'S." Minho continued.

"SO FUCKING WHAT, LOVE MATTERS MORE-" Chan snapped.

"FELIX'S MOTHER PROMISED FELIX'S SOUL IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR LIFE TO ME, I'M ALREADY DOING THE DUMB MORAL A BIG FAVOUR BY LETTING HIM DO THIS ANS NOT JUST KIDNAPPING HIM.." Felix slowly lifted his ear off.

"What was happening? Was this some sick joke? What do they mean by all that? Was it a skit? What do they mean 'mortal'? What do they mean his mum sold his soul?" Felix stumbled back, trying to process what was going on. This just had to be a weird dream, nothing was wrong, they're just pulling some sick joke...

Felix's head stung as a bit of his memory from last night reappeared.

"-Hey minho let's make a bet to see who Felix likes more

-Deal."

Felix fell to the ground in shock. What was happening? Why was he thinking of all this? The thoughts raced through Felix's head as he finally fainted.

~

Warping...

~

Felix woke up to bright light shining right into his eyes, and two heads at his side.

"What-" Felix tried to say before being hugged by Chan and Minho.

"I'm so glad you're okay-" Chan started off, Felix shoved both of them away in an instant.

"Save it. And tell me what you two were talking about before I came by."

"Nothing important." Minhk replied, holding Felix's hand.

"You're disgusting. Why are you lying to me? Tell me what you two were talking about." Felix snapped, snatching his hand away from Minho.

".. how much did you hear." Minho asked, sighing deeply

"Enough to know something's going on." Felix glared.

"Minho, I'll explain." Chan interjected. Felix turned his attention to Chan waiting patiently.

"We're demons."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

~

Warping...

~

Jisung and Jeongin walked up to Seungmin who seemed to be in a hectic conversation with Changbin.