These shackles are bound no more

Starting World...

Loading terrain...

~{minchanlix date}

The minchan duo sat waiting in anticipation. Felix had to almost cancel last minute due to a corporate meeting discussing his promotions to international communities and Felix didnt think he could make it in time.

"If your plans fuck up you're gonna be fucked." Chan warned.

"By whom? The little devil's angel who can't even say sex? Cute." Minho provoked, Chan looked around to see if anyone overheard them.

"At least I don't obsess over a person I can't have," Chan countered.

"You're being a hypocrite right now, Channie. Calm the fuck down before I drag you to the bathroom and show ya who's boss." Minho whispered with a mischievous smile. Chan stuttered his words as he sat down beside him.

They looked up in a few minutes to see the freckled blond of their dreams.

"Hey, I'm sorry did I make you guys wait?" Felix asked sweetly, Chan denying while Minho called over the waiter.

"What would you like sirs'?" The waitress asked, eyeing Minho.

"I'd like an iced latte with extra sugar, please." Felix caught her attention, pissed about having a bitch interrupt his dick appointment- I mean love counselling time.

"I'll have an earl grey and he'll have some passion fruit iced tea." Chan said, holding Minho's hand. Minho only smiled as he watched the two get jealous over him.

"Okay, anything else you need sir?" The waitress asked Minho in particular, still not taking the hint.

"Excuse me, but please bring us our order." Felix was this close to killing a bitch today.

"Okay." the waitress reluctantly agreed.

She returned back in a few minutes, specifically going around the table to hand MInho his drink along with a piece of tissue. The waitress winked and made a call me gesture, all three boys cringing at the lady's obliviousness.

"If she does it one more time I swear to god.." Felix brushed his hair back, and let it fall back into place.

"Lixie, swearing to god isn't a good idea~" MInho laughed, quickly burning the tissue under the table.

"Can't other people see your powers?" Minho only shrugged.

"Humans can be idiots 90% of the time." Chan remarked, sipping his earl grey.

"The iced latte isn't even iced properly.." Felix looked at his drink sadly, if he had puppy ears they would have been turned down right now.

"Oh sweetheart, would you like my drink?" Minho offered, Felix accepting while trying to ignore the flutters caused by the nickname.

"I'll call someone over to get another drink okay?" Chan asked for someone, sighing as he saw the waitress trod over.

"Yes?" The waitress replied.

"I'd like a strawberry shortcake if it's currently available." Minho ordered, his face showing no sign of interest in the lady.

"Sure! If there's anything else please ask for me." She winked, Felix standing up as he had had enough.

"Excuse me miss, I don't know how incompetent you can be to not take the hint but please stop trying to flirt with my boyfriend, thank you very much." Felix hissed with rage clear in his tone, minchan trying to hold back laughter while the onlookers watched.

Embarrassed at being called out, the lady quickly went over to bring the order. Minho smirked as Felix sat down.

"So," he laughed to himself, "Your boyfriend huh?"

"I- I- Just I said it in the heat of the moment- it's nothing- nope- '' Felix stuttered, Minho nodding as he listened to what the human had to say.

"Stop teasing him like this Minho, he's gonna die." Chan reprimanded, holding Minho and Felix's hands.

"Humans aren't that fragile okay?" Felix pouted, Minho once again nodding along even though the demon did not believe him.

~

Closing world...