Interlude: When two worlds meet

Starting world...

Loading terrain...

~{With le others}

"I hear yelling." Minho said in faux worry. Hyunjin shook his head as he heard more yells.

"I hope Seungmin doesn't murder Jisung," Chan remarked, he knew his best friend didn't really like people who talked a lot.

"They'll be fine. Anyway, who wants some whiskey?" Hyunjin said, walking over to the fridge with Felix.

"I don't drink, Hyunjin," Jeongin said, Hyunjin swiftly apologized.

"I won't be drinking either since I'm driving. Would you like me to help you instead?" Changbin asked, Hyunjin agreed, letting Felix go. He went to 'woo his suitors to hell' as the model called it.

Jeongin watched as everyone sort of separated into groups without saying anything, slightly jealous of how likable his friends were. He observed Chan and Minho's gaze on Felix. Even the dumbest people could tell they liked his best friend.

And yet he didn't feel happy about this situation at all. Since he has been ignored by everyone. Jeongin felt a mix of envy and rage. Was he really that unimportant that no one would bat an eye for him? Why couldn't he have someone as well?

With those questions in mind, the youngest excused himself and went to check up on Jisung. The yelling had died down so he could probably go talk to a sober Jisung and rant to him right?

Bad idea. Jeongin came in to see a fast asleep, soft-looking Jisung and Seungmin staring at him idly. Jeongin knocked, Seungmin getting up and out of the room after closing the lights.

"Hey." Jeongin awkwardly let out, why was he so bad at interactions?

"Hey." Guess Seungmin was too.

"So uh.." Jeongin tried to talk, no wonder no one took interest in him; he was absolutely useless in these situations. The only thing he could do was read off the script.

"You seem angry at something, wanna talk about it?" Seungmin asked, noticing Jeongin's stern expression.

"Huh?" The younger reacted surprised.

"I asked if you wanted to rant, you seem to have something on your mind." repeated the older male.

"I do. But why should I tell you?" Jeogin said sceptically.

Seungmin sighed. "Because sometimes opening up to a stranger who you'll probably never meet again is better than talking about it to someone you face everyday." he said.

Jeongin looked away, a visible flush of embarrassment covering his cheeks.

"Fine. Let's go to my room." the youngest said embarrassed.

~

Warping...

~ { With le ones in the living room }

Hyunjin walked behind the kitchen counter, play-pretending to be a bartender as he asked Changbin for his drink.

"I'd like a whiskey sir." He asked, Hyunjin smiling in approval.

"Isn't this the point where you flirt with me?" Hyunjin asked, Changbin raising an eyebrow at his comment.

"Would you like that?" Changbin said

"I never said I wouldn't like it." said Hyunjin with a wink as he handed Changbin his whiskey.

"That's quite hypocritical from you." Changbin commented.

"That's quite rude from you. I was trying to be playful." Hyunjin frowned.

"You're better suited to being pretty and attracting people by just staring y'know." Changbin nonsensically threw out, Hyunjin looking quite offended.

"My looks and talent have nothing to do with each other." the younger sassed.

"Being handsome is talent in itself, Hyunjin. Right now, I'd say you're doing an amazing job just as you are." Changbin said, correcting his mistake once he realized what he said.

"Apologize." Hyunjin ordered.

"Excuse me?" The older looked taken aback, he had already complimented so why?

"Giving a compliment to make up for your mistake is a disgraceful thing. Apologize to me." Hyunjin frowned even more, he was starting to dislike Changbin.

"Fine, I'm sorry-" Changbin tried to apologize.

"That's an insincere apology. I don't like you, Changbin." Hyunjin said assertively. Changbin looked away.

Why would he? The aide of the demon king has to apologize to a mere human? That too for a few words?

"I- I'm very sorry." Changbin said with a sincere tone, realising he almost said "I could kill your entire family and not have to apologize, I hope you know that." Because after all, Hyunjin didn't know he was a demon.

Hyunjin sighed, Changbin downing his whiskey in one go.

"More." He said.

"W-what- oh. Okay yeah, just a sec." Hyunjin said flustered.

What the fuck's up with him? Changbin questioned himself because of Hyunjin's sudden mood change.

"Uhm sorry for the way I acted, I am usually not this rude but i dislike new people so-" Hyunjin tried to justify.

"It's fine, just give me another drink." Changbin said, Hyunjin nodded sadly.

~

Closing world...

CHANGJIN ANGST INCOMING BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII