two.

it's their debut day and dear archons it is so chaotic. there's people running around everywhere and it's barely ten in the morning. the three had gotten their makeup and styling done. the interviews were, well, tiring. it was almost the same thing. 

the interviewers usually asked, "are you guys excited for your debut tonight?" and all venti wanted to say was, "obviously! i've been waiting five years for this one performance and xiao has waited twice as long as i have! hu tao only waited two years but that doesn't take away from the fact that we've waited for this for so long!" but instead he politely days, "yes, it's so exciting yet nerve wracking at the same time."

venti isn't nervous, surprisingly, he's calm. hu tao is messing around with xiao, practicing once more even though ventis sure that xiao could dance in his sleep at this point. 

venti can't help but stare at the clothes xiao was wearing- the stylists did so well, he couldn't take his eyes off of xiao. the dark colors on all three of them were so cute, even though venti was never a huge fan of darker colors he couldn't help but agree that they looked good in their outfits.  

xiao had dark eyeshadow around his eyes,  it made them seem sharp and scary as if he wasn't already without makeup. xiao's outfit was overall really simple. it was jeans with a corset and a black button up shirt but with the top half unbuttoned showing off his collarbones. venti really had to keep his eyes off of xiao's tan skin. 

hu tao's outfit was similar, well actually all of their outfits were similar. hu tao had a little more color to hers though, it had dashes of red in her makeup and outfit. she had a poofy dress with a corset over it. so yeah, pretty basic. venti had shorts and a victorian styled black dress shirt and as usual- a corset. corsets were an odd choice in the outfit but hey, they looked cute. that, and also venti couldn't keep his eyes off of xiao's ridiculously small waist. he'd trained with xiao for that long and he's never noticed that somehow, what a shame. 

a knock on the door of their waiting room causes all of them to stare at it before jean walks through and nearly squeals with joy. 

"awh, you all look so cute!" jean has to restrain herself from ruffling xiao's hair like she always does- the stylists would be furious if even a strand of hair was out of place because of her. 

jean looks at her watch and then back at the three, "come on, we have to go to the stage and remember when you walk in, hu tao in the middle and you two at the side, alright? people are going to take photos." 

they all nod and follow jean to the private parking lot where they see others groups and soloists getting into their vans, also travelling to where the stage is located at. venti knows they could probably walk from where their waiting room is but that wouldn't be as elegant, now would it? 

it's silent in the van as jean drives them to the stage. the minute they arrive, it's scary. other groups are walking so coolly and waving at fans,  but even if they were scared they had to do it. they didn't work this hard to be scared by a bunch of cameras and a little walk. 

xiao helps hu tao out of the van and venti gets out of the van last. hu tao stands in the middle of them as they stand and take photos before walking in. 

@withloveupdates
the members have arrived at the stage! good luck on your debut, lovelies <3 
[image attached]

keqing! @milfganyu
THWYRE EMO???? HELLO?????

WITH LOVE DEBUT! @catboyxiao69
XIAO BARK BARK 

ventilover69 @lgbtventi
feelin like a victorian lady by seeing xiaos collarbone….. im feelin dizzy rn