eleven.

authors note: this is kind of a filler chapter bc i think im sick or have a stomach bug or smthin nd i really dont feel good rn so im sorrie about that T____T also i lost the 50/50 to diluc but im currently at soft pity rn so hopefully kazuha comes home soon <3 i want him so bad he's so cute...... kazu my beloved...... ALSO im gonna try nd integrate more of the twt side to this fic so lmk if u wanna be added bc i really do suck at creating users and display names ehe~ 
(also sorry this was updated so late compared to when i publish it immediately at midnight LOL ive been very busy bcoz i just got back home so :DD)

_________________________________________________

xiao and venti wouldn't describe themselves as forgetful, surprisingly. but somehow they had both forgotten to tell their only other member that they had gotten into a relationship. so when hu tao walks into their room to wake them- she is surprised by the sight in front of her eyes to say the least.

once she opened the door to their shared room, she found both of them laying asleep on xiao's bed. xiao was laid on venti's chest, his hand gripping venti's shirt lightly while venti's hand laid atop his.

"venti," hu tao harshly whispered, attempting to wake him up.

venti was easy to wake up, he was a really, and i mean, really light sleeper. you could be whispering rooms away and yet he still wakes up. but today was more difficult than anything.

hu tao shook venti's shoulder, "venti," she whined, drawing out the last syllable in his name. hu tao kept shaking him as if it was the end of the world which it might've been with the way venti was not waking up.

she shook him a bit more and then finally venti rubbed his eye with his fist, slowly waking up, "hm?" he asked, his voice still laced with sleep.

"wake up!" she whines but venti simply decides to ignore her and bury his face into xiao's messy hair. xiao is still fast asleep, the expression on his face can only be read as pure happiness.

hu tao pauses. something was off. sure, venti and xiao always cuddled that ended up with the younger being held in venti's arms but it felt like there was more to this.

"oh my god," hu tao gasped, "did you guys fuck?"

almost immediately venti's eyes shoot open in shock, "no! what the fuck?" venti quickly put his hands around xiao's ears as if he was awake- which he still wasn't.

"xiao is a baby, don't say that." venti pouts at hu tao, who crosses her arms.

"i'm literally younger than xiao. he is not a baby."

venti sputters, "well, he's my baby!"

hu tao pauses as she lifts her eyebrows, "huh?"

venti only then realizes that they both did not at all seem to mention the fact that they begun dating to hu tao. it's awkward as the two stare at each other, waiting for the other to say something instead of just stare.

"so..." hu tao begins, "your baby, huh?" she grins mischievously, knowing that venti didn't even have to say a word to confirm her thoughts.

venti laughs nervously, "yes?"

"about time you two both confessed, it was getting painful to even look at you two like wow." hu tao says with a grin, "but for real though, be careful because since we don't have a comeback anytime soon, there's been some stalker "fans" taking pictures of us like everywhere. so yeah."