special chapter <3

authors notes: HOOO BOYYY HERE IT IS!! THE /SPECIAL/ CHAPTER THAT'S BEEN PROMISED SINCE CHAPTER SIX LMAO

um im not gonna lie w yall 1) this file was literally named "poop music 10 hours" and 2) this is the longest "chapter" of this fic so um... help...

okay b4 the "chapter" officially starts here are the ???? warnings???? idk it's just the stuff that's in here incase u don't like it:

sub&btm xiao, virgin xiao (stfu if ur gonna say anything abt his past.. girl if u didnt consent u are still one mkay!!), hair pulling, slight nipple play??, finger sucking, praise kink, face-fucking, fingering, mating press but like not rly, yeah xiao cries a lot during this im not sorry, xiao gets fucked so hard he speaks canto??, and finally tummy bulges... um yeah. 

i hope yall enjoy bc this took five hours. also this is the first time i've ever written smut. hopefully it's not bad. enjoy <3 mwah

_____________________

xiao and venti were a usual couple, they would think, well except for the fact that you know, both of them used to be famous and now one of them just works at the mall while the other stays being an idol. but you know, they're as normal as they can possibly be in their circumstances. even with this, xiao still wonders one thing:

"why haven't we had sex yet?"

"huh?" venti asks as he looks to xiao who lay beside him, his arms wrapped around the other's torso.

"why are you asking this so suddenly, xiao?" venti asks as he softly strokes xiao's hair, playing with the long strands that spread across the sheets.

xiao shrugs, "i don't know, my friends always talk about them doing it in their relationships but they've always been together for a shorter amount of time so i was just wondering why hadn't we done it?"

venti thought that xiao didn't want to, really. xiao's never shown any initiative, hell, venti doesn't think he's ever seen xiao horny or anything. venti didn't even know if xiao was capable of it. even with that, would xiao be able to handle it? as far as venti's known, xiao's never willingly had sex with anyone he actually wanted to, so being with venti would technically be his first time and venti didn't know anything with how xiao how liked to be treated with those... circumstances in mind. yes, xiao very much enjoyed venti's soft kisses and touches as far as he could tell but venti wouldn't know what to do if xiao wanted something completely different. venti was stressed, but he still answers the question nonetheless.

"i wasn't sure if you'd be ready for it, xiao." venti shrugs as he leans up from his position on the bed, leaning on his forearms over xiao, "plus you never really showed interest in... wanting to do it, so i thought you didn't. "

"because i didn't know how to." xiao mumbles, his face flushing as he looks away from venti. venti smiles softly as he looks at xiao before cradling his face in his hands, "you're so cute."

xiao flushes once more before xiao's eyes look up to venti, "if you want to, do you want to? you know, have sex?"

venti looks to xiao, a slight furrow in his brow, "we don't have to rush, xiao. if you don't want to, we don't have to."

"no, i... i want to do this, venti. i'll just let you know if i need you to slow down or anything, " xiao says, pressing a soft kiss to venti's lips.

"okay," venti smiles, "we can. just give me a second to do something," venti says as he leans over to their bedside table to grab something and xiao tries peeking over but he cannot see what the other is grabbing.