Ohm - Impulsive

Ohm's on the way to clinic, ugh, to get some aspirin for his hangover. He forgot to put some in his bag and the drugstore is quite faraway from the university.

Last night, he, Boun, Kao and Earth went to the bar. Earth said that Lana will be back from her two-year contract in Paris.

Lana was his ex. They actually went out for a year. He used to loved her but that was back then but not anymore and it seems no one believe him.

After they broke up, he flirts but he doesn't want any label. Reason? Because he doesn't find yet the right one. Him being single probably the reason why no one believe him.

"Stupid headache!", he said as soon as he enters the school clinic. He look and find no one there but his not sure since he didn't check the beds.

His phone rings and see Boun name, he frown but answer it. "What? I don't care about her, no- shut up! I already have a lover that's why", he said then ending the call.

He suddenly feel like his headache gets worse, "Where can I find a lover now?".

"I can be your lover", a voice from somewhere said.

Ohm look around and found nothing, he heard the bed at end with curtain creek. He slowly walk towards it and remove the curtain.

He blink twice upon seeing a guy sitting there. Brown eyes meet black ones. Ohm didn't know what to react when the guy smiles at him. Cute, the guy is too cute for a guy.

"Are you on drugs?", he asks.

The cute guy pout his lips, puffing cheeks and glared at him, "I'm not on drugs, I don't even drink alcohol. Your voice is loud enough to woke me up that's why I heard and you are the one asking about having a lover".

Ohm scratch his head, he suddenly want to apologize to the pouting guy, "Uhm, so - why do you want to be my lover?".

The guy look at him, he see how the guy bite his lower lips, "I have my reason".

"I want to know that reason but before that where is the doctor or nurse here? I needed a medicine for my hangover!", he complaints.

The guy grab his bag, get something there and give him a bottled water. He look at guy's hand. A medicine. "I have a migraine that's the reason I always have a medicine for headache", the guy smile. He accept the medicine and the water.

After drinking, he take a deep breath and smile a little. Looking at the person in front of him, "May I know the name of my boyfriend?".

The guy look at him. Confusion is written all over his face but blush when he realised what he just ask.

"Fluke Natouch Siripongthon"

"Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert"

They exchanged number. He learned that the Fluke is on his 3rd year and taking fine arts. His boyfriend dream to have a botique of his own. He also learned that he is a tennis player of his university. Belongs to a middle family. It seems that both of them didn't noticed the time.

"I still have another class before going home. How about you?", Ohm asks to Fluke.

Fluke just smile and answer, "I'm not feeling well so I probably going home".

"What? Would you like me to send you home?", he suddenly become worry and feel guilty for talking to him instead of letting Fluke take a rest.

"I'm fine, P'Ohm", the younger answered.

He sighs, "Text me once you get home".