Fluke - Ace

Fluke suddenly feel nervous upon entering the tennis field. It's almost 5 pm, the time that their captain ask him to be there. There's no one there except him.

"P'Ace? Guys?", he called. Looking around, thinking his clubmates playing a prank on him.

"Ever since you entered the club, I already fall with your smile and my feelings getting stronger each time we meet", Fluke suddenly turn from the voice. Only a few steps from him is Ace holding a boquet of flowers.

"I love you, Fluke. I know we belong to each other", Ace said as he walk towards him. Shock, he stands still.

He step back and shake his head, "P'Ace, I'm sorry but I love P'Ohm".

The guy change his expression into a angry one, "I told you break up with him. You belong with me!".

Fluke about to ask when he did said those words but eyes widen and step back again realising the letters that he been receiving.

"You- You are the one sending me those notes!?", he nervously asks as he step back again. He have this urge to run.

Ace throw the flowers his holding and grab his wrist, pulling him. Fluke's heart beating like crazy, but trying to breakfree. Fluke push Ace with all his might which cause the latter to stumble  and fall on the ground.

He get that chance to runaway. He just got out from the Tennis field when he bump into someone. He look up and cry when he see Ohm.

"P'Ohm!", shivering he said his name as tears start to fall.

He relaxes when Ohm hug him tight, "Fluke! Sweetheart, you're shaking. Shit! What happened?". Ohm voice is filled with worry and the way he caress Fluke's back make the tension from his body slowly fade.

"Hush, baby. I'm here. I'm here", Ohm softly whispers as he tap his buttocks and hold him from below his armpit, lifting like a child. Fluke wrap his legs on Ohm's waist as he hide his face on his neck and arms on his neck.

Ohm walk carrying him. Putting him on the passenger's side. Giving him a soft kiss on the head as he whisper I love you's over and over again.

Ohm drive and leave the school premises. Bringing him to his own home. Slowly, Ohm open the passenger side and crouch down. Looking at him, Fluke remove his seatbelt as he launch himself on the waiting arms.

Two hours has passed before he completely calm down and explained what happened. He jokingly said to Ohm that he was just overreacted, nothing really happened.

Ohm is livid after hearing it and wanted it to report to the school management but Fluke stop him said that he doesn't want any scandal and in just a month, the guy will graduate. For the meantime, both Ohm and Fluke will talk to the Tennis coach and he will not attend the practice.

Three days after the incident, they heard that Ace went to States. He will no longer attend the graduation ceremony for some urgent matter.

Fluke don't know what happened but it seems that it had something to do with his boyfriend. It doesn't matter since he feel safe now.

Fluke smile as he see Ohm walking towards him. He will be always be thankful that he was in the clinic on that fateful day.