Fluke - Position

It's been five months since Ohm and him met. Five months since they started dating. They become close and he learned a lot of things about Ohm.

Five months ago, Ohm said that they will date for real but Fluke feel disappointed. The reason? Ohm and him is more like friends than lovers.

Aside from holding hands and few hugging moments, they never kiss or do anything intimate. He also aware that some students claiming that they are just friends.

He is happy to be with Ohm but still, he can't help but sighs.

"Fluke? Are you okay?", he look back and see, Earth standing holding two drinks. He smile and nods. He become close with Ohm's childhood friends.

Earth eyeing him but keep quiet. Give the other drinks to him. They are in the cafeteria and waiting for Ohm and others when a guy put a boquet in their table.

Fluke and Earth both look at the guy, "Hi Fluke, I like you. Will you go out with me?".

Fluke's eyes widens and he look at Earth. The other look at guy and giggle, "I'm sorry mister but my friend is already taken".

The guy who just confessed scratch his head as he look at his direction, "I'm sorry".

Fluke bows his head as the guy walk away from their table, looking sad and disappointed.

Ohm and the others came after a few minutes. The moment Ohm sit beside him, looking at the boquet. Earth laughs which make Kao, Boun and Ohm look at him.

" Ohm, be careful because someone wanted your position", he heard Earth said to Ohm.

"Huh? Position?", Ohm curiously said as  the older guy wipe something on his cheeks.

"Someone's brave enough to confessed to Fluke asking him to go out", Earth continue.

"That's nice. Someone confessed to Flu- wait WHAT!?", Ohm stop eating and look around.

"Well, Fluke is cute, kind, charming, well-mannered, smart and good in tennis so I perfectly understand why they like Fluke", Earth said.

"I know all of that, he is my boyfriend, remember?", Ohm said in a serious tone.

Fluke suddenly blush upon hearing it. He look at the older one, Ohm is seriously looking around.

"Chill, Fluke already rejected the guy and we both said that he is taken already", Earth laughs probably upon seeing Ohm's face.

Ohm look at him and to his suprise, the latter's arms slowly wrap around his waist. Leaning down to kiss his head. He blush and look at Earth, Earth just grins and wink at him.

He probably should thank the guy and Earth because Ohm seems pissed off about it. Arms never leaving his waist and pulling him closer to his side.

They are walking towards the school parking lot but Ohm still silent.

Fluke stops and tug his hands, "P'Ohm, are you mad?".

The older look at him frowning, "Mad? No. I'm annoyed, whoever the guy is he shouldn't asked you for a date because you are not single!".

Feeling nervous, Fluke nods count one to three before slowly wrap his arms on Ohm's waist. Hugging the upset one. He smile when the guy return his hug and his heart beat accelerate on the next words Ohm said.

"He can't do that! You're mine, Fluke".