Ohm - I love you too

Ohm following his boyfriend. Trying to get his attention. Fluke's eyes seems puffy and the younger keep touching his temple which make him worry.

Yes, he admit that he is happy to see Lana but he got worried when he learned that Fluke went home alone.

His boyfriend's phone was off and he can't get a hold of him even in the morning. He is worried sick, that's why he is mad but now, Fluke is not talking nor looking at him makes him crazy.

Boun looking amuse while Earth simply glaring at the girl sitting beside him, Lana. They learned that Lana's 2-year contract was already finished and she's trying to get back with him.

"P'Ohm, I forgot to buy some drink can I take a sip on yours?", he heard the girl asks but he didn't look at her instead his attention belongs to the person on his other side

Lana about to get the strawberry juice but he get it first, "Not this one, that's for Fluke".

"I'm full, I'll go first. I need to return the book in the library", Fluke said as he stand and walk away. Grabbing the strawberry juice and his own bag, he follow his boyfriend. Never mind the one calling him.

Fluke didn't go to direction of the library instead he walk so fast until he reach the gate.

"Fluke! Fluke, can you please stop for a while let's talk", Ohm pleads.

Fluke stops and slowly face him. The moment he meet the younger's eyes he melt and grab him for a hug. Fluke stay silent.

He pull away and grab his hands. Walking towards the parking lot, opening his car for him. He run to the other side and sit on the driver's seat.

He face the younger one and cupped his face, "Tell me what's wrong, baby?".

"My practice for Tennis was cancelled yesterday so I decided to went and watched your club. I texted you but - then, I saw you rising from pool and she give you a towel- ", Ohm's eyes widen upon hearing it. Shit.

He slowly let go of Fluke's face, "Well, I can't blame you. She looks so beautiful. You look better toget-so I understand if you can't get over her", as Fluke continue talking and avoiding  meeting his eyes.

Ohm groan as the words sinks in, "Come here" he said as he open his arms. Fluke looking at him as if torn what to do but he pull him and he ended up sitting sideway on his lap.

" Back then, I said I don't know my feeling to Lana but seeing her yesterday makes me happy. Happy seeing an old friend. Aside from that, there's nothing else because before I know it my heart belongs to someone else. I knew the second I met you there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was you. I have completely fallen for you, Fluke", Ohm said as he kiss the younger's head. He actually nervous while waiting for Fluke's reaction on his confession, he plans to confess but not this way.

Ohm feel his blood rush to his face when Fluke move his arms and wrap it to his body. He smile, nervous forgotten and kiss the younger's temple after hearing Fluke said, "I love you too, P'Ohm".