Ohm - Reasons

Earth keep ranting about how cute Fluke is, specially wearing the tennis uniform. Ohm wonders why he didn't know him back then. Never thought a cute guy like him plays tennis.

He is almost at Fluke's classroom when he noticed the guy standing outside, looking from left to right and sighs holding a piece of paper on his hands.

Ohm chuckle when Fluke yelp when he touch his arm but frown when the younger's face becomes pale. Cursing himself, "Hey Sweetheart, crap! I'm sorry".

He pull him for an embrace as he caress the smaller's back. He heard the guy say, "That's fine".

He break away from the hug and look at Fluke. His eyes avoiding him and looking around instead.

Ohm still feel guilty, open his hands. Fluke look at him and put his own hands on his waiting hands. Walking together in silence. He open the door to passenger's seat and let Fluke in before going to the driver's seat.

He plans to bring Fluke to his favorite chinese restaurant but stop on the nearest park to properly apologize, "Fluke, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you".

Fluke look at him and smile a little, "Don't worry, I'm fine its just that-".

Ohm frown when the younger show him a piece of paper.

Fluke,
You really look an angel walking down the earth but why are you with Ohm Thitiwat? We are better together. Soon. I'll have you.

Fluke bite his lips and in shaking voice he speaks, "That's the reason, I want to have a lover. I've been receiving that for a few times already. First, I thought its just a confession but lately, he's been sending me letter about how I belong to  the owner of the letter. I thought it will stop after having a relationship but -".

Ohm tear the paper apart, remove both his and Fluke's seatbelt then hugging the shaking small body.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll help you with this problem and we will catch this person", he seriously said while holding the small body.

"I actually have my reason as well that's why I needed to have lover. You see, I was in love back then to someone but things happened, that person choose her dreams over me. After that person, I never have another relationship and everyone keep telling I'm still in love with that person. I need to have a lover probably to save my ego from being dumped", he said as they stay in each other's arms.

He feel a movement on his chest that's why he look down. He pinch Fluke cheeks when the younger look up at him.

"Are you still in love with that person? I mean the who got away?", he heard the cute voice from the younger.

"I actually don't know", he sighs but tightens the hold on the smaller body.

"I see. I'll be your fake lover until you confirm your feelings from your ex and you'll help me with my stalker", he heard Fluke said.

He frown, "Yes, that's my plan  but I change my mind. Let's date for real and get to know each other".

Ohm look down to see Fluke's reaction. Fluke's blushing face is stunning. He smile to him before starting the car and continue their plan to eat.