Fluke - Practice

It's almost the end of the semester. He so used to Ohm picking him up and dropping him to school and tennis practice.

That's why he's quite surprise when Ohm get out of the car as well. It's Saturday and he have a tennis practice, "Before I leave I want to see you playing Tennis" he heard Ohm said.

He blush but smile when Ohm grab his sports bag on the left hand and hold his hands on the right. Walking towards the open field for tennis club.

Fluke change into his body fit white tennis uniform and shoes. Tying the lace of his running shoes and grab his racket, he walk out from the restroom.

He heard some squeals and notices how some players grabbing their phone. Clicking their camera.

"Is that Ohm? The swimming club president? Have you seen him swimming, he's so hot!", a freshman claim and smile dreamingly.

"Let's approach him!", another girl said. Fluke at Ohm's direction, he is talking to the tennis club coach.

He's planning to walk towards Ohm when a cheerful voice greets him, " Hi Fluke, ready to lose on our match?".

Fluke look back and see, their captain, Ace. His racket is pointing towards him.  He smile and point his own racket at the captain, playfully bumping the rackets, "I should be the one asking that, P'Ace".

The said captain laughs and pinch his  cheeks, "Aww, P'Ace!!!".

"You look good in uniform", he heard Ohm said. Face void of any emotion. Fluke look at Ohm, some freshmen taking still a glimpse of him.

"Thanks, P'Ohm", he smile a little. Fluke blush when the older caress his face as if removing something there. He smile at him so he smile back.

"Eherm", the coach fake a cough and Fluke suddenly want to run because of embarassment.

"Sorry Coach, I think I'll go now so you can practice", Ohm give a gentle smile to the coach then shift his gaze on him.

"Sweetheart, I'll pick you up later. Good luck", he sweetly said as he kiss Fluke's temple and fix the younger's hair. Once again, he bow to their coach and slowly walk away.

Fluke suddenly cover his ears when some students squeal. He blush when he realise why.

"Fluke! Why you didn't tell us that you are friends with Ohm Thitiwat", a regular player ask as she check her phone

"Friends? Did you hear what Ohm said, the kiss and the way the guy look at Fluke", another regular said as she covers her mouth and squeal again.

"Does he have class today or practice?", a freshman asks.

Fluke just shake his head and cover his ears again when another batch of squeal are made by players around him.

"What is your relationship with the swimming club president, Fluke?", the coach asks. All eyes suddenly on him. He bow down swinging his racket while looking down.

"Uhm..P'Ohm is -", Fluke bite his lips. Feeling his face becoming hotter by the minute. This is the first time that he will say it in public so he is quite shy.

"I'm his boyfriend"

All eyes look at the one who said it. Fluke eyes widen then blush. He smile when the guy look at him then wink.