Fluke - Confrontation

It's five o'clock pm and Fluke biting his tongue to avoid smiling. It's been a week when Ohm confessed but it feels it happened just a minute ago. Ohm's confession and the kisses they shared keeps replaying on his mind.

Ohm texted him to go to his swimming club. Looking at the towel in the paper bag, he blush thinking the perfect body that the older guy had.

"Fluke Natouch, am I right?", a serious voice asks. Fluke look at the person who said that.

"I'm sure we haven't formally introduce yet. I'm Lana Bhuwakul, Ohm's fiancée", she smile sweetly at him.

He look at her, of course he know her. She's famous in school. She is the reason why he and Ohm become lovers. She also the reason why Ohm's smile  disappears back then. Fluke love Ohm even before and now that the love of his life love him back, he don't intend to give him up.

Fiancée? Fluke silently asks to himself. Ohm never told him that he proposed to Lana when they are together.

"Hello P'Lana, nice to meet you. I need to do something else so if you excuse me", he politely said and bow a little. He turn his back and continue walking towards the swimming club.

Fluke hissed when something scratch his wrist and there he saw Lana's hand holding and stopping him. Her ring seems scratch his wrist.

"Break up with Ohm, Fluke so you can save your heart from the heartbreak", Lana said.

"I love him and he loves me so I'm sorry because we will never break up. I will never break up with him", Fluke said with conviction.

Fluke wiggle his hands to break-free from Lana's grip. He doesn't want to use  force because he might hurt the girl. The girl grab the paper bag that his holding but Fluke pull it back, it has Ohm's towel. As he tries to break-free from her hold without hurting her while playing tag of war. Lana push him which cause him to accidentally hit her with the paper bag.

"Aww!", They both sitting on the floor. Lana glared at her and suddenly cries to his surprise.

"What's happening here?", a familiar voice came in.

Fluke look back. Ohm is standing there with Boun, both wearing their swimming uniform.

He looks at Lana and see her wiping her tears while looking down and small smile on her lips but her smile suddenly gone when Ohn runs towards him.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?", Ohm asks as he kneel before him checking him.

"Why are you helping him! He push me!", Lana shout and push Boun to the side.

Ohm hold his wrist and notice the red marks. He looks up to Ohm and he almost cry when the older looks at him softly. He put his hands on his neck as Ohm carry him in his arms before facing the girl.

"He push you!? Then, why does he have this scratch and mark on his wrist!!", Ohm angrily asks the girl while glaring at her.

"I don't want you near me specially near Fluke! The next time you hurt him, you'll face me directly! Get lost Lana!", Ohm seriously said and he turn back with Fluke in his arms.

Fluke put his head on the broad shoulder as he feel a kiss on his head.