Ohm - Monthsary

Ohm doesn't like the way, the tennis captain touch and look at his boyfriend. Last game will be between Fluke and the captain. Everyone in area  suddenly quiet, watching the game closely.

Earth already told him how good Fluke was but he didn't know that Fluke will be this good.

The shy personality suddenly change to a pierce one upon entering the court.

"40 love, game point - Siripongthon!", the coach shout. The players shout and clap. Of course, Ohm stand and shout Fluke's name. He feel so proud and the same time, feel stupid for missing Fluke's game or practice in the past.

Ohm patiently waiting outside. Fluke change his clothes. He smile automatically when he see the younger one running towards his direction.

He immediately grab the sports bag on his hand, put it at the back seat and stop Fluke from entering the passenger seat.

"What?", confusion is written on Fluke's face.

"Turn around", he said as he push Fluke so his back facing him. He grab his handkerchief on his back pocket and put his hands inside the younger's shirt.

Fluke flinch and his ears are blushing. "P'Ohm, I'm not a baby.", he heard the younger whine.

"Yes, you are. My baby", he teasingly said and pat his back to make sure he is no longer sweating before entering the car. He just doesn't want Fluke to get sick.

Fluke look at him, he chuckle and lean down to kiss the pouting lips. Then, push him to enter the car.

His car about to go out the school premises when he notice someone looking at them. He look at Fluke and it seems that the younger didn't notice it.

They eat on his, now their favorite chinese restaurant. It's almost seven in the evening when they stop infront of  the familiar bungalow. Fluke's house.

Ohm didn't open the lock instead he remove his seatbelt and look at Fluke. "Can you please close your eyes for five minutes?", he pleads while caressing the cute cheeks. Eyes asking for answers but he just smile.

Fluke close his eyes, he get out and open the trunk of his car. Get something and sit again on the driver's seat.

"You can open your eyes now, Sweetheart", he said nervously as he raise the one his holding.

On his hands, a brown large size teddy bear, "I know we didn't start as a normal couple but I will not change it the other way. Happy 5th monthsary, Sweetheart".

He give the teddy bear to Fluke and the younger hug it. He laugh when his boyfriend use it to hide his blushing face.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything to give to you", he heard Fluke said still hiding from the teddy bear.

Ohm smile and pat the brown hair, "No need. You is enough or a kiss will be fine as well" he jokingly add.

Fluke peek from the bear, slowly put it to his lap. He heard a click from the seatbelt and Ohm heart skip a beat when Fluke pull him down for a kiss, "Happy monthsary, P'Ohm".

Ohm grins after hearing it and capture the luscious lips of his lover once again.