Fluke - Ex

The new semester starts. Fluke is smiling while checking the pictures on his phone. The pictures when him and Ohm go to a beach for a 2-day staycation and celebration of their monthsary.

Their tennis practice was cancelled so he decided to go to the swimming club, watch and to wait for Ohm. He already texted him.

Fluke cover his face pretending to read a book when the older rise from the pool. Water dripping on the fit body.

Suddenly, the surroundings become quiet and some of the students are looking at him. He frown and put down the book covering his face.

On the side of the pool, there is a girl standing and giving a towel to Ohm. He can't see Ohm's expression because the older's position is opposite of him but he can clearly see how wide the smile of the girl.

"She looks familiar, aww isn't she Lana Bhuwakul", the girl on the far end of the bench whisper to her friend.

Lana Bhuwakul, of course, Fluke know her. Ohm's ex-girlfriend. She's the one that everyone talking about Ohm can't get over with. According to what he knows, she went to Paris for two year contract.

Fluke look at the two. Even he doesn't want to, a part of him is hurt so he stands up and leave the club.

Walking straight towards the gate of the school. Going home. Fluke's chest feels heavy, his been fearing this moment. Ohm's ex. The one that he loved not unlike him, what they have is next to nothing. He's been in love with Ohm.

He take a long bath, drowning his fears and tears in the shower. He didn't bother to charge his phone because he believe Ohm will not notice his absence.

Fluke go to school earlier than before, he go straight to the library to read and borrow a book. It's seven in the morning. His class will not start until 9:30 so he still have time.

Lack of sleep. He also skip breakfast because he doesn't have any appetite. He fall asleep while reading in the library.

He wake around 8:30 am according to his watch. Grab the book and go out of the library.

He slowly walk towards the cafeteria to buy a sandwich when a sudden pull startled him. He is surprise seeing Ohm's face, worry and anger can be notice on his expression.

"Fluke, I've been calling you since yesterday. What's wrong?", Ohm asks frustration can be detected on his voice.

Fluke just look at him. He don't know if he have the right to get jealous, "I was at your club yesterday and -".

"Ohmmy! There you are", a sweet female voice came from Ohm's back.  Fluke look at her, Lana Bhuwakul. She seems perfect. Beauty, brain, a model and good family back ground.

Ohm look at the girl who calls him and Fluke take that chance to break-free from his hold as he continue walking towards the cafeteria.

To Fluke's surprise, Ohm follow him, "Sweetheart, talk to me".