Pt.1 The Hunters

It was an early morning while Astrid was doing morning flight, Y/n had been on patrolling all night and continued in the morning. The morning sun shined on the edge and Y/n headed back for her hut. As D/n landed on the hut, Y/n patted D/n and headed inside the hut. She laid on the bed and dozed off while D/n laid by the edge of the bed staring at the door.
-Time skip to near the end of the day-
As y/n sat on her bed gently stroking D/n scales gently the door swung open and there stood Hiccup.
"Y/n there you are!" He said in a high tone
"Yes I always return to my hut after patrol.......what's up Hiccup?" You said while standing up from the bed.
"Astrid hasn't returned all day" before he could say anymore you grabbed you sword and jumped on D/n. "Then let's find her" Hiccup nodded with a serious look on his face and jumped on Toothless while signaling to the riders to head on a search.
-Time skip to shortly before they rescue Astrid from a storm-
D/n screeched whenever lightning flashed nearby he was afraid of lightning because he was shocked by the skrill before it was buried in ice. "Its ok D/n we'll find Astrid and get out of here, you won't get hurt I prom-" before you could finish comforting your dragon Hiccup dived into the water and came back up with Astrid in his arms. You signaled to the other riders that you and Hiccup found Astrid and everyone headed back to the edge out of the storm. While you waited for Astrid to wake up D/n stared at you with his cold E/c eyes, you placed your hand on the dragon's head. "I'm sorry boy, I know how much you hate storms, but we needed to find Astrid." The dragon purred and looked at you with an understanding look. Before you even knew it Astrid ran into your hut.
"Come on y/n, we need to find my dragon" she ran back out and hoped on Toothless with Hiccup, you jumped on your dragon and followed them to the beach were stormfly was taken. When you landed you ran over to the edge of the water to find dragon root arrows drifting away into the sea. Snotlout screamed all of a sudden in pain and you immediately stood up and turned around to look at him. "Ow ow ow, I hope it wasn't a sand crab I'm allergic to those" Astrid rushed over to examine what was stuck in Snotlout's foot. "Oh look who rushed in, I guess we know what that means-" Before he could finish Astrid pulled what was stuck in his foot. "This is what hit stormfly when I lost control of her" as she handed the piece of the dragon root arrow to fishlegs to examine. Y/n turned back to the water but the arrows that were in the water had already drifted out of her reach.  If dragon hunters are out here how will we get Stormfly back?  Y/n's thoughts were broken by fishlegs. "Its dragon root, it can cloud up a dragons senses and make it hard for them to fly" he looked at Astrid with a worried face. "Thats exactly what happened to Stormfly" as she took the dragon root back from fishlegs. You quickly mounted your dragon "And from the storm the hunters must've went through so if we continue west we should find them" before you could say anything more everyone mounted there dragons and began flying west. Hiccup and the riders had developed a plan which was really risky but to get Astrid's dragon back it was worth it. The hunters were quick with the arrows and shot as fast as they could at hiccup and the gang, while avoiding the arrows Astrid fell off of Toothless and was caught by the hunters. Meatlug was shot by a Dragon root arrow and was also caught by the hunters, the plan seemed to be working as we distracted the hunters outside, Astrid and Fishlegs would escape. Once both of them were on the deck they aimed for the aur but were stopped by bola's before you could even react you were shot down and on the ship. Next to you were Astrid, Fishlegs, Tuffnut and Ruffnut. You were all shoved into a cage, then you saw Heather walk past the cage. "Heather!? Run!" Astrid yelled while Heather stood staring at her. Then a head popped out from around a corner "Suprise!" It was Dagur "oh do you know my sister, wait of course you do you guys were buddies.." he laughed. Heather smiled "Sorry but family is family" you gritted your teeth and scowled "So I guess you told them everything about us" Heather's smile faded and tapped the cage "There wasn't much to tell, now I know this isn't dragon's edge but it'll do" she patted the cage door and walked away. Astrid was speechless and The Twins were ranting in a corner about plans to escape. Fishlegs sat in a corner near the cage door and whimpered like a dog. You headed for the cage door and stood next to Astrid. "We need to get out of here, we can't rely on Hiccup" Astrid gave a sigh and sat down "Then lets make a plan" you smiled and sat next to her.
-Time skip to like midday-
Heather approached the cage "Ryker wants to see you" Fishleg's lip quivered "M-me?" "All of you" she opened the cage door and pull everyone out of the cell except you.
"Hey what about y/n?" Astrid said stopping infront of Heather. "Ryker wants to talk to her privately" She closed the cage door as you glared at her.

A/n:
Thank you for reading my first chapter, sorry if I mixed a few things I really want to speed it to Viggo or at least near to when he comes in.