Twins.....

It had been a month after Viggo failed to negotiate with Hiccup. You and the riders continued to attack his dragon hunter ports. But you and the riders were now figuring out a attack method to destroy dragon proof chains.

"Its not even hot" said Hiccup looking at the riders "Why don't we use changewing acid we know that works" Snotlout said leaning on Hookfang "Aw thanks for offering to milk a changewing Snotlout" said Astrid as he growled "We won't always have changewing acid, let's try this one more time" Hiccup said walking back to Toothless "Toothless, Hookfang, D/n, Barf, Belch-" the dragons all fire except Barf and Belch "Uh hello mind helping?" Asked Snotlout crossing his arms "No because as always Hiccup and Fishlegs are overthinking everything" said Tuffnut getting off the ground With them doing this we won't get anything done. You sighed getting lost in your thoughts I feel one of us should be keeping an eye on Viggo. Who knows what he is doing at the Moment.........Your thoughts broke once Tuffnut's mace hit the chain but didn't break it which wasn't a surprise to you. "Alright Macy let's do this one mo-" Tuffnut stopped when his mace fell off the stick and broke in half. "Macy? Macy!?" He started to cry "These chains" he yelled. After the day ended you headed to your hut which was away from other huts. What a day........Macy breaks, no leads on Viggo. And- Your thoughts stopped when you laid eyes on a dagger and note on your desk. "Oh please don't be from Viggo" you said picking up the letter "Oh" the letter was from Gobber he sent a dagger for you to defend yourself at close combat since you didn't have any, while you had pretty much every other weapon. You walked back outside of your hut to stretch and close the door until you saw the twins fly north. You have to be kidding me You called to D/n and followed the twins. By day time the reached the Northern markets, even though Hiccup told them to go to berk. You tried to catch up to them without bringing attention to yourself but once they went into a tent you stayed out and watched from a far. You saw them race to a ship and get onto it following someone who took their mace. You called your dragon and glided next to the ship until it hit a port. You got off of D/n because you lost the twins and had to go in undetected. You snuck around the camp until you heard Viggo's voice "Find the Riders and Bring them to me!" You knew he was after the twins, maybe confronting him giving the twins a chance to escape. You shook your head and made it back to your dragon. If I stay, it will be a better outcome you waited as it fell to night time. You saw Hiccup and the riders near, you flew up to them "Y/n I'm so glad your alright" Hiccup said stopping in front of you "We have to get ruff out of there now" you pointed to Ruffnut, without another word the attack was on you watched Ryker go after Tuff while the other riders went into a pit filling with water. You landed behind Viggo with D/n "This ends now Viggo" he turned to you with a smirk "for me or for your friends" Viggo gestured as the pit your friends were trapped in was filling with water. "Let them go Viggo" D/n snarled while Viggo chuckled "Not even for you my Dear I cannot do that" you clenched your fists deciding to make a run for the lever letting all the water in. Viggo wasn't far behind you "Stop this" he yelled as D/n was watching from behind ready to attack Viggo. You tuned Viggo out, you were almost to the lever until you were pinned to the ground. "I guess I have to do this the hard way" Viggo was on top of you with you head in the ground "Let me go Viggo" "I can't do that" D/n charged at Viggo, but stopped when Viggo held a dagger to your throat "You won't get away with this" Viggo laughed "but I already have my dear", after he said that the chain locking the riders in the pit broke and the riders flew out. Viggo growled without hesitation he got off and retreated over to his brother. You got up then got on D/n "Lets go boy" you flew up into the air. When you turned to see Viggo his eyes gave a sparkle and you turned away rubbing your back. All of the riders landed on the edge. You did a ceremony for macy though you had no idea why probably to be nice to the twins. Hiccup and You walked over to the twins who were standing next to Astrid "Stop we know what your going to say.....that we almost got the entire team killed because of our twintowitian" you nodded and Hiccup said 'yeah' "But if it weren't for us we wouldn't have found these" He pulled out something upside down. "Oops......These" He showed the plans and we all closed in as Hiccup grabbed the plans "What is that?" You asked hiccup studied the plans "I don't know but I do know its not for hunting dragons" you looked worryingly at Astrid. "Its to hunt us...." you said clenching your fists while everyone else nodded. You walked back to your hut staring down at the ground So the guy you admire built a weapon to kill you and your family and friends. You sighed and tried to break from the thought by drawing but all you started drawing was Viggo. Did you really like the guy who is prepared to kill you?

A/n: Phew!

Hey Riders! Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoyed!
Time to get onto more suspense and we'll you know. Stay Tuned!!!!