Closer?

You crossed your legs then began to speak "It all started when I was born, as you said I am not from Berk. Honestly, I don't know where I originally lived" you sighed and looked to the floor "But I did have my family, or well I did have my family" Viggo leaned forward with a look of sadness and confusion all at once on it "When I was young my mother and father decided the home we were already at wasn't safe to raise a child. So they went to Berk" you paused to look at Viggo "but my parents had to do a trail to become apart of the tribe. They did become a part of the tribe but not long after my mother died from a horrible virus." you felt a tear go down your cheek "So I was left with my father, who was devastated because of her death" you wiped the tear then continued "Of course we had dragon attack so I often stayed home. But one night when I was 4 a dragon set flame to my house. I managed to get out, my father made the situation worst though. He charged at the dragon and brought it out of the sky, but the dragon charged knocking him into the hut." Viggo sat back not knowing what to say as you continued "The hut collapsed killing him, so I was left an orphan until Gobber took me in. Even though dragons were our enemies I was fascinated by them so I often studied them." You gave a small smile revealing you were happy to get this off your chest "And the scar?" Viggo asked gesturing the scar on the back of your neck "Well I was studying a triple strike, I accidentally set it off and it attacked me because it was scared but that's when D/n saved me" you sighed because the dragon was on the otherside of the island hiding. "Fascinating, well in my opinion the scars only make you stronger" Viggo said pouring a glass of water for you. "And for my dear that scar shows your stronge, I wouldn't cover it up. I admire you because your strong" you felt your cheeks heat up and slightly blush. "Say we are well releasing some dragons that are not needed would you like to help?" He stood up and walked to the front of the tent "I really think I should go back" you stood up but felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned to see Viggo "Please my dear" you gave in and walked towards three cages holding magnificent creatures. "Poor dragons" you said under your breathe but Viggo heard you though he didn't get upset, he understood your connection with the creatures. "So which one are we releasing first?" You ran over to the cages "Easy my dear, this one first" he tapped a cage with a green changewing "Its strange" he opened the cage and you both watched the dragon disappear "What is?" He asked while moving to the next cage with a deadly nadder inside "that your freeing dragons......no offense but I don't think you would do that your too much of a-" he narrowed his eyes at you knowing you were going to say 'monster' it fell silent then he released the second dragon. "I assure you no one would buy these dragons" you chuckled "your kidding right?" He looked at you "these dragons are amazing, everyone would want to train them" he looked at the last cage looking at a hobble grunt "not that im complaining I enjoy not seeing dragon in cages" he laughed then freed the last dragon and turned to you. "Shall we?" He gestured to walk back to his tent and so you did. Avoiding my question......he's probably only doing this to show he isn't that bad......you got trapped in your thoughts that you didn't notice Viggo was talking to you "My dear?" Viggo touched your arm and you flinched backwards. "Are you alright?" You nodded and walked into the tent "Y/n are you sure? Did you hear what I said my dear?" You stopped and looked at him "No sorry, I was lost in my thoughts" you said sitting down again "its fine my dear, I asked if you could take me back to the edge with you so I can negotiate with Hiccup" you watched him sit down in front of you. "I don't know" he leaned forward to you "and why is that?" Your cheeks became a little pink then you replied "Who will bring you back here?" He raised his one brow and noticed the light pink on your cheeks "Who else but you" you nodded "yeah I guess" he smiled and stood up "Should we be on our way?" You nodded and lead Viggo to the back of the island. D/n jumped out from behind a rock and stood in between you and Viggo "Its ok boy" Viggo smirked and the patted the dragons head. You got on D/n as Viggo got behind you. You guys took off, your stomach was spinning due to the heat of Viggo's body radiating off of him. D/n had to dip down in the air making Viggo grab your hips trying not to fall off of D/n. Your face basically turned red and you could feel Viggo starting to lean toward you noticing your reaction and enjoying it. "So my dear?" You turned to see his face two inches from yours. "Are you alright?" You turned your face away and saw the edge "I'm fine Viggo just not used to having a second person on my dragon" "And one who is so close to you I pressume?" You got flustered thinking he knew that you liked him a little bit. You landed on the edge and not two seconds everyone saw Viggo behind you. "Y/n what are you doing with him!?" Astrid said pulling out her axe "relax Astrid he's here to negotiate" you said as Viggo let go of your hips and got off D/n "And I assume the Dragon Eye is not apart of the negotiation?" Hiccup said standing face to face with Viggo. "Unfortunately not but for your dragon riders to survive and to keep my business going this should help" you got off D/n and stood next to Viggo watching his movement "And what is this negotiation?" Viggo side-eyed you then looked back at Hiccup "The same as before, you stick to your side of the line while I stick to mine" Hiccup shook his head "That was a play with us last time, we aren't listening to this" said Astrid raising her axe to Viggo's neck. You put your hand on her axe and nodded, she lowered the axe. "If you do not want to negotiation and you've made up your mind then dear Y/n can take me back" I got back on D/n while brushing his gentle S/c scales. Viggo turned and got onto D/n. Hiccup glared at Viggo as he rapped his arms around your hips again. You took to the sky taking Viggo back to his island as you felt his breathing down your neck. "I saw you defend me from Astrid" you could tell where he was going. You landed on his island and let him got off. "Good bye my dear" you nodded "Goodbye Viggo"