The battle is done?

We put viggo in a cell due to the bad blood since his brother was on his way to kill us all.

I sat silently in my hut waiting for the hunters to arrive, D/n nuzzled my leg a bit. I smiled at him and decided to go check up on Viggo as I neared the stables I saw Viggo sitting down patiently, his head perked up once he saw me stop at his cell "And here I began to worry you wouldn't come to visit me" he got up and walked to the door I felt a bit guilty. I quickly looked around to make sure the twins weren't around then I looked back at Viggo to see a big smirk on his face "I'm sorry about all- this"I gestured the cage door and his smirk faded to have a sincere look on his face "Don't worry my dear this is Hiccup's doing not yours" he looked so genuine in this moment soon Ruffnut and Tuffnut ran in to alarm me that ryker was approaching I quicklh whistle for D/n I was about to run over to him until I felt someone grab my wrist I turned to see Viggo gripping my arm "Be careful" He said then he released my arm all I did was nod then run over to my dragon I was glad Ruffnut and Tuffnut missed that because I was slightly smiling. I took to the air and charged towards the ships.

(I'm not the best at battle scenes unless its hand to hand combat so I'ma just skip to the end of the battle)

I viewed the ship sink then I flew up to the volcano, as I landed I saw fishlegs and the baby eruptidon fly off. Hiccup looked at me and smiled "Looks like this is finally over" he said "Are you sure about that hiccup?" We heard Viggo's voice, we turned to see him holding Astrid hostage on Stormfly "Let me guess you want the dragon eye in exchange for Astrid?" Hiccup asked coldly My blood began to boil "It sounds so cold when you put it like that but yes" Viggo replied, Hiccup reached into his saddle bag and pulled out the dragon eye "Hiccup wait, let me talk to him" Hiccup gave me a questionable look but then nodded "Viggo you don't need the dragon eye you can stay here with us, Make up for what you've done" I stepped closer but he held the axe closer to Astrid's neck so I stopped "How would I know your people would see that change" Viggo said "They saw Dagur change, Why can't you" I reached out my hand "We are wasting time, your choice now Hiccup" Viggo's attention went straight to Hiccup completely ignoring me. Hiccup stared at the dragon eye "Come now do you want to risk your entire future for that?" Viggo smirked 'God that smirk' I thought I spaced out for a Second only to return to Viggo chasing the dragon eye into the volcano, once the dragon eye fell in he turned to us "Come on Viggo its over" I reached my hand out slowly approaching him. Suddenly the ground beneath him fell taking him with it "Y/n! Hiccup!" Viggo yelled as he plummeted I raced to the edge only for Astrid to hold me back "Viggo!" Hiccup stared at the edge "Viggo.....it didn't have to end like this" He mumbled as Astrid released me, My entire body was frozen and my thoughts blank. I felt tears edge to fall as I stared at the ledge were Viggo just fell 'Why am I feeling the need to cry? He was my enemy' I crossed my arms and looked down as Hiccup and Astrid kissed though I could care less. D/n nudged my shoulder and I turned to him and got on him "Y/n were are you going?" I heard Fishlegs say "I'm going to clear my head" I replied then flew off 'Why am I sad that Viggo is gone? I should be happy, He was my enemy!' I began to remember mine and Viggo's moments, I began to see they were more friendly than enemy like "Damn it! Y/n No you didn't fall in love with him!" As D/n flew I buried my head into his neck and let out a small cry 'Did I love Viggo Grimborn?'

Me and D/n were still in the air "D/n what did you think about- about Viggo?" D/n side-eyed me and gave a snort then grumbled "Mixed feelings huh?" I looked down at the water below "Same..... well its time to head back" D/n turned around and we headed toward the direction the edge was in "He was a mystery guess I'll never know if he loved me back now" As we flew back 'Wait no I didn't love him, these feelings are just he didn't deserve to die thats all.....I hope'

A/n

Thank you for reading this chapter and I apologize for the slow updates, but if you're interested I do have more books that you can read while I work on this and those so feel free to check them out!

Bye Dragon-Riders!