It's Time to Stop Grieving

Y/n Pov:

It had been a month since the hunters were gone and I still felt empty without Viggo "Y/n!" I heard Astrid yell peering me from my thoughts "h-hey Astrid" I stared at her "What's up with you lately?" She asked sitting next to me in the clubhouse, we were the only ones in here for now "Nothing" I said plainly then began to get up but I felt her grab my wrist "Something is up, You've been spacing out a bunch" 'Darn it I have? And she noticed?' I pulled my wrist away "Sorry it's just-" As I searched for reason's Hiccup walked in "Hey been looking for you" Hiccup and Astrid kissed quickly then turned to me "Do you want to train with me and Astrid?" I shook my head "Nah I'm going on a fly with D/n, bye" Astrid watched me closely as I walked out, Once I reached my hut I collapsed on the bed "Damn it! why do I feel like this! It's been a month he's gone!" I felt tears stream down my cheeks "h-he was m-my enemy b-but I f-felt for him and I-I miss him?" I choked on a few tears as D/n nuzzled into me purring and trying to make me feel better. 

After I was finished crying I got on D/n and we went for a fly, but not any fly we returned to Viggo's Island. As I walked around the old camp it was abandoned and fallen apart, I made my way over to the time Viggo freed those dragons. I smiled at the memory realizing I was happy with......him my enemy. I sighed then walked up to his tent, the maces and talons pieces were scattered around the room while the board was on the ground "Maybe tiding his tent up will help me feel better" I looked around the pig stye everything was scattered as I picked his desk up I noticed there were no papers "That's weird I could have sworn he had a pile of papers in here" I shrugged it off as I picked up his chair and settled it behind the desk, then I placed the board and pieces on the desk "Even his books are gone? that's oddly strange" As I placed his weapons back on his weapon holder I heard rustling outside "Hello?" I opened the text flap only to reveal a group of wild dragons messing around in the camp. I smiled at the sight in front of me 'Seeing this makes me happy, I kinda forgot' I looked back into Viggo's tent which was pretty much all neat now "I-I can't help but realize that I miss him but-" I looked over at D/n who was playing with the dragons "But I have you, I may miss him It may not be out of love but out of how he didn't hurt me, I saw that he could've changed but he decided not to" A tear rolled down my cheek "Damn it!" I wiped the tear away 'Enough crying over the enemy, focus Y/n if Astrid notice she might get snoopy' "Come on boy lets head back" D/n nuzzled a Nadder he was playing with then he came over to me. Once I was on my dragon we took to the air and towards the direction of the edge "Oh yeah today was Hiccup and Astrid's betrothal day, I unfortunately forgot I think they'll understand"

Hiccup Pov:

I was so happy Astrid saved us from the Sandbuster but she was trying to avoid me "Astrid" I walked towards her "I-I need to check on Stormfly" she started to walk away but I grabbed her shoulder "No no you don't you need to stay here and take this in" I pulled the necklace out from my pocket and smiled when she gasped "This was my father's betrothal gift to my mother and he gave it to me to give to you. Astrid you're apart of our family and I hope you always will be" I put the necklace around her neck and she sighed sadly. It scared me a little "We-well if you don't like it-" she cut me off "No I do hiccup its just- I didn't get you anything I didn't know what to get you" I held her arms "But Astrid you did, Astrid you being here is the best thing that ever happened to me" She smiled at me then we began to kiss one another suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw a sword flying our way "Hey watch it!" I yelled at Snotlout as I moved Astrid out of the way. I then stared at the sword "Wa-wait a minute" "What is it hiccup?" Astrid placed a hand on my shoulder "I thou-thought I recognized that-that sword, that's not just any sword that's-" Astrid cut me off "That's Viggo's But if that's here then-" I stared at the sword "who brought it here...."

Y/n Pov: 

I landed on the edge and headed to my hut, once inside I saw a note on my desk. It read 'Me and the riders are going to be at Northern Markets, you can meet us there or stay here' My reading was interrupted by a Monstress Nightmare landing outside my hut "Hey Y/n slayer of Grimborn" Snotlout said smirking on his way into my hut uninvited "I told you not to call me that, no one slayed Viggo he fell into the volcano" I glared at him not in the mood for his shenanigans "whatever" he rolled his eyes "like you'd do anything sooo Slayer of the Grimborn wha-" I held my dagger to his throat "Don't. Call. Me. That." I snarled at him "I'm tired of your ass, Call me y/n nothing after or before" I slightly pushed the blade into his throat as he froze in fear "I didn't kill him, he fell into our volcano.....The next time you call me something having to do with killing that man, I will stab you of course you'll survive but it will hurt understand" I continued glaring as he slightly nodded fear filled his eyes "I-I Understand" I lowered the Dagger "Good now get. out." I sighed as he left my hut. I then turned to my box of letter's I threw Hiccup's letter to D/n who played with it then I opened my box of letter's, Sure I didn't have many but my prized one was the one on the bottom "Viggo...." I whispered as I read the letter once again, I sighed then put the box away and climbed in bed "Goodnight boy" I petted D/n as he slept right next to my bed. 

A/n:

Hello Riders! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you're enjoying the story.

Let me know if there is something you do or don't like about the story.