Shellfire

-It was 2 weeks after the shellfire plans and Hiccup came up with a plan to stop Ryker and Viggo-

The twins were creating speeches and giving them to Hiccup. He was denying them as we flew toward Viggo's Island "Give it a rest will you!" Yelled Snotlout clearly annoyed by the twins "Hey we didn't say you were apart of this" said Tuffnut, Rufffnut chimed in "although that does sound good.....Give it a rest will you Viggo" Hiccup sighed and shook his head then held up his hands "As we practiced Riders" You flew around the island to free any dragons that were trapped but they're were none. You were confused and headed to Viggo's tent, you walked into the tent seeing Viggo on a chair all beaten up "This doesn't look good" Everyone one turned to look at you. Viggo tried to smile as you stared at him, you walked forward and stood next to Hiccup. "Rykers plan is simple whipe out the dragon riders and all your allies" Viggo said we all exited the tent. Stoick and Gobber already started heading back to berk, Heather and Dagur headed back to berserker Island while the riders took Viggo and checked up on the Defenders.  You stared at Viggo as he was placed into a cell which looked like a sewer drain, then something started shooting giant balls of blue rock asteroids at the island "Hiccup! Its the shellfire!" Y/n yelled dodging a rock that headed straight for her.  You heard Viggo's voice but you weren't entirely sure what he said due to the shellfire's blasts being really loud, you got on D/n and headed into the sky to see hunter ships approaching the island. You charged at them destroying them with D/n. After you sunk the ships you flew back to the island "You let him slip through your fingers" "The explosions allowed him to escape" You landed as you heard Snotlout and Throk talk. You've got to be kidding me.......They lost Viggo......  You thought as the riders flew up into the sky heading back to the edge. 

When we returned the edge we started putting up defenses around it, You hammered some pieces of metal to your hut to protect it. Then you heard footsteps approach you from behind, by instinct you turned around to see hiccup just pacing "Hiccup?" You said tilting your head at him "Oh Y/n, I didn't think you were in your hut I was just trying to clear my mind" he said "Its fine" I walked over to him "I'm going to go somewhere else to think" before I could say anything he flew off with toothless. I sighed then returned to my hut If only Viggo wasn't a snake I growled at the thought of Viggo but I felt my cheeks dust pink a little "I swear if I like Viggo Grimborn then I will-" "Well You don't have to be so emotional about it my dear" My head quickly turned to see Viggo standing in my doorway with Hiccup behind him "H-how much did you hear" "My name then you telling yourself you would do something" he smirked with his eyebrow raised "Come on Y/n" Hiccup said and we all headed towards the Clubhouse.