Pt. 3 Whats so bad about you?

It had been a few days after the Viggo incident and Hiccup was being very reckless, overworking himself and upgrading the security around the edge constantly. You sat on your bed drawing a picture of Heather and Windshear, you silently drew as D/n laid down at your feet. Someone knocked on your door and you looked up "Hey Y/n we need to talk meet me and everyone else in the clubhouse" you pushed the drawing to the side and stood up, stepping over D/n and walking over to the door closing it behind you. When you walked into the clubhouse everyone was packing things and getting their dragons ready. "Ah, young Y/n we started thinking you didn't come with the riders" said a familiar voice, you turned to see Stoick and Gobber standing behind you "what are you guys doing here?" You asked while sitting on a chair. "Well Y/n we are running low on sandstone so we're going to look for more, while my father and gobber watch the edge" you nodded but your attention wasn't fully on Hiccup you were still thinking about what happened a few days ago. "Maybe I should stay with them" Hiccup was shocked by your response "You don't want to go with us, how rude..." pipped in Tuffnut as he looked at you "No, I just want to stay here instead I'm still 'adventured out'" you lied still thinking about Dagur and Viggo.

Hiccup and the riders left at Noon without asking you anymore questions. As you watched them disappear into the sun you turned and headed to your hut avoiding Stoick and Gobber incase they wanted to ask you questions. You walked into your hut and looked at D/n who was still fast asleep. "You poor thing" you stroked D/n's head then you stood up and look at the drawing you were doing before you were interrupted by Hiccup. You walked over to it and continued drawing it.
-Time skip to night time-
D/n nuzzled your leg "Well look who finally woke up" you smiled at him then stood up to hang the drawing of Heather and Windshear on the wall. You smiled then realized it was night time "Was I really drawing for that long?" D/n yawned then ran to the door excited and ready for a flight, you opened the door and hoped on D/n's back to be stopped by Gobber "Hey there lass" he said with a big smile as you got down from D/n "Hey Gobber,  do you need something?"
Gobber shook his head "Nope just wanted to check up with you" You patted D/n's head and he flew up into the air. "Oh ok me and D/n were just going to go on patrol" you and Gobber watched as D/n flew in the air above you."Well you can do that after you eat" He pointed to the clubhouse and you both walked there.
-After you ate-
"Thank you for the dinner" You rushed to the door where D/n was waiting and jumped onto his back "Goodnight lass" Gobber said before you and D/n took to the air. As you and D/n flew you heard dragon noises coming from the North side of the island so you decided to fly down and check. You landed D/n on a cliff nearby and snuck down to the beach where the dragon noises were coming from as you approached the beach you saw nothing until a wild deadly nadder flew up into the sky uou were confused why it randomly fled until you looked down. "Ah, young Y/n I thought it would be a while before you came down here" a familiar voice said as it drew closer coming out of a bush. You wasted no time and pulled out your sword "No need for Violence my dear I only want to talk" Viggo pulled his sword out and placed it on the sand so you did the same. "Then talk or I won't hesitate to have D/n send a back up shot" Viggo smiled as he saw you place your sword on the sand "D/n? That's a wonderful name for his species, your very lucky to have tamed a D/s" you glared at the fact he was trying to talk like you were friends. "I'll ask you again what do you want from me Viggo?" He smiled and let out a small chuckle "Aw my dear I thought we bonded when we met" your eyes drifted away from him and stared at his ship, he tried to figure out where your eyes were locked on to then turned to see you staring at his ship. "Oh don't worry my dear, we aren't here to take you against your will" your eyes met with his and you realized he was telling the truth so your guard lowered a bit and you sat down on the sand "I see that you are very leary around me you have a strong guard that you seem to always have up" You were surprised he knew so much about you after only one encounter with him. He sat down across from you and concentrated on you "How about you tell me about yourself y/n" You chuckled "Well it seems you already know a lot and I don't like talking about myself so how about we talk about you?" You tried your best to shift the subject off of you so that he couldn't use something you say against you. "There isn't much about me" he looked at you and then sighed. You got up from the sand and shook off the sand "I should go before the others get worried" he got up as well and slowly walked toward you "Your bad at lying Y/n" You flinched at him and backed up as he got closer "I'm not alone here Viggo" He stopped and looked at you "Oh I know but your the only rider" you sighed at the fact he was right. You turned your back on him and started to walk away "I really enjoyed this chat Y/n" He smiled then walked back to his ship once you got back to D/n you turned around to see that viggo and his ship were gone. You flew back to your hut without a word to D/n.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading my story if you have any feed back please let me know.....
I may have mixed up the story a little I don't really know......