Jail break (part 1) <zemo fanfic>

The flag smashers were no more. I had already set off to the prison, I left Bucky and Sam after Sam was made the new captain America. Him and Bucky were probably already back with Sarah by now, celebrating.

They did invite me but I was too busy planning something of my own that I had been planning well before they planned their little celebration. I knew it would be left to me to break him out of prison again. But I was prepared, breaking people out of places wasn't new to me.

I had already made it inside, easy. For a high security prison their technology was incredibly easy to hack. For me it was anyway. I walked down the stairs as if I owned the place, in my ripped tights, short skirt, corset and t-shirt. All in black. (You change what you're wearing if you want) my hair bouncing by my side as I made my way down the stairs, my 4inch platforms clomping against the metal.

I had to still keep a low profile tho as I made my way down to the security room. I had examined the map too many times to count and knew exactly where I was going. It did also help that I had broken out of here before too, and that means I can break in as well.

Cautiously making my way round the corners, pointing my gun first round them, I found the security room. I barged in, only having one thing on my mind now, finding him. The two guards laid back on their chairs in front of security cameras paused, just staring at me, mouths slightly open.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find a guy named Zemo?" I asked, leaning against the door frame with a dagger in hand. Twiddling the end of it round against my finger, but not drawing blood. The two guards immediately got up and started to attack me, trying to punch me at any opportunity they saw. Their strategy wasn't very good for agents.

"You know," I began as I threw one guard off me and onto the floor. Then elbowed the other and kicked his stomach, letting him fall backwards into some of the computers on the desk.

"It's very rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you" I finished, with my arms up, in fists, in a fighting stance. The guard pushed against the wall, getting back up and went to kick me in the stomach. I grabbed his leg and twisted it, making him loose his balance and fall the the floor. The other guard punched me as I was concentrating on the other guard. My head got knocked to the side and my lip stung.

I put two fingers to the corner of my mouth and red blood was smudged on them when I looked. I smirked a bit and looked back at the guy. I punched him and kicked him in his MaNhOoD and watched him fall the the floor, at knee-level as I lifted my foot back and kneed him in the face, letting him fall back, unconscious.

The other guy lunged forward to me and I just stepped out the way and let him run at full speed against the brick wall and him fall to the ground. I couldn't contain my giggle, idiot.

I went to the cameras and scanned my eyes across them, mumbling 'Zemo' in a low whisper as I did so. My eyes fell upon a cell with him in, laid on his bed, reading a book. The quality was quite low, and it was in black and white, but I still smiled at the sight of him. He hadn't changed since I saw him last and I could make out his sweet, brown eyes and his soft, perfectly shaped lips. I had missed them.

I could feel my adoration for him in my stomach. "Cell 27B" the small print at the top of the camera with him on it read. I quickly turned off all the cameras and all the computers and left the room to go to him, that was my old cell room so I knew exactly where it was.

I walked down a few corridors, wizzing past the corners as I got more excited to see him. My knives were back in their holsters, but I still held a gun as I walked down the corridors, through doors and round corners. I eventually got to the cell department. Shit, you need a keycard, I thought. I looked around for a bit before going back to find a guard.

A few paces back there was a guard with his back to me, I could see they keycard peeping out his pocket. I crouched and slowly made my way towards him, not wanting to draw any attention to myself. I got up right behind him, his hands gripping his gun still. I didn't take my eyes off his hands on his gun as I went for the keycard, slipping it out his pocket and into mine.

I let out a small sigh and backed up and slowly stood up as I walked back round the corner. Doing a slight jog as I advanced back towards cell 27B. Zemos face still implanted in my mind, I remembered every detail of it and saw it in my mind, knowing he wasn't far from me now.

I slipped the keycard out my pocket and pressed it down on the card pad, as it made a small beep noise as the red 'locked' light changed to green. I pushed against the metal plate on the door and it opened with ease.

I looked up, scanning the cells for Zemo with my eyes. I finally looked at his cell and saw him gazing back at me, his eyes longing for me and mine for him. I ran up to him and pressed my hand against the glass smiling with him and looking him up and down, he looked just as I remembered.

"What took you so long" he said, smiling at me, his accent coming through. His voice calmed me and made me melt inside.

"Just had to run a few errands. Thought I'd pop by." I replied, not breaking eye contact, just taking him all in as he stared into my gentle eyes. I pressed the key card on the door and it clicked open, allowing Zemo to escape